• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT - What do you do for a living???

202 posts in this topic

hm_ci_logo2-159x36x8.gif' alt='893scratchchin-thumb.gif.92219e791dbb2ae947bf56b88f08022d.gif' alt='hm'>_ci_logo2-159x36x8.gif'>

Thats right I mail out all are comics :headbang:

Thats where all my comics go,they say they get lost in the mail,RIGHT! meh

hm_ci_logo2-159x36x8.gif' alt='893scratchchin-thumb.gif.92219e791dbb2ae947bf56b88f08022d.gif' alt='hm'>_ci_logo2-159x36x8.gif'>

Thats right I mail out all are comics :headbang:

Is that supposed to say, "that's right, I mail out all OUR comics" ???

:makepoint:lol man I wasn't paying attention

Bears! Ever get a call to catch anything crazy?

Trapping Coyotes mostly,have had one Mountain Lion Trap.Whenever you see on the news that a person was attacked jogging on a trail.I am the guy they call to trap it. :devil:

I am the Coordinator of a Document Processing Department in an office of a large int'l. law firm. Basically software expert (Microsoft Office) - coordinate projects, process overflow work of secretaries, paralegals and attorneys.

I'm a self-employed Logging contractor centered around the capital region of NY.

After a couple of hours on the saw you'll quickly realize that Comicdonna is the hardest working mo-fo on these boards.

(worship)