• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top 10 Characters You Would Like To See Make A Modern Comeback? (Any Company)

106 posts in this topic

1) The Elementals, but with a darker story surrounding their origins and lives (even though they became elementals through death).

2) MR. Monster.

3) Rocketeer.

4) Black Cross.

DHP1_96.jpg

5) Fish Police.

1) The Elementals, but with a darker story surrounding their origins and lives (even though they became elementals through death).

2) MR. Monster.

3) Rocketeer.

4) Black Cross.

DHP1_96.jpg

5) Fish Police.

How the HELL could I forget the Rocketeer! doh!

2) MR. Monster.

3) Rocketeer.

4) Black Cross.

DHP1_96.jpg

5) Fish Police.

And I thought you were a Copper Age fan (tsk)

:roflmao:

I'd have to think a bit for 2-10, but hands down, the number one spot for me would be Ambush Bug.

Giffen, if you're trolling google looking for your name, please know this was always your best creation and we miss him (and this is someone who loves all your work, not least of which is your, in my mind, definitive JLA book).

Did you pick up the recent Ambush Bug 1-Shot?

No, didn't know about it. Will do it. I did get the recent six issue LS.

thanks

I'd have to think a bit for 2-10, but hands down, the number one spot for me would be Ambush Bug.

Giffen, if you're trolling google looking for your name, please know this was always your best creation and we miss him (and this is someone who loves all your work, not least of which is your, in my mind, definitive JLA book).

Keith Giffen Legion... :cloud9:

3) Rocketeer.

Nice sentiment, but I really don't think it should be done now that Dave Stevens has passed away. :sorry:

I agree. Bringing him back without the master to illustrate him wouldn't work. There might be a couple guys who could pull it off. Jim Silke maybe? Mark Schultz could do it.

hm I revise my thinking. Get Mark Schultz to do it and hell YEAH! bring back Rocketeer

I agree. Bringing him back without the master to illustrate him wouldn't work. There might be a couple guys who could pull it off. Jim Silke maybe? Mark Schultz could do it.

hm I revise my thinking. Get Mark Schultz to do it and hell YEAH! bring back Rocketeer

:cloud9:

3) Rocketeer.

Nice sentiment, but I really don't think it should be done now that Dave Stevens has passed away. :sorry:

I think Matt Wagner could also draw an amazing version...

Keith Giffen Legion... :cloud9:

:cloud9:

thanks

Maybe that's what I got, it was numbered all funky so I thought it was a one shot and just part of the joke. Haha, I think it was numbered like issue 7 of 6 or something.

If there's five more of those out there I'll have to go get them.

thanks

Maybe that's what I got, it was numbered all funky so I thought it was a one shot and just part of the joke. Haha, I think it was numbered like issue 7 of 6 or something.

If there's five more of those out there I'll have to go get them.

yeah, that's the one i'm thinking about. 7 issue LS.

i just crave more. (and this one wasn't that funny)