• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BUCK BIGGINS BIN SALE - March 25, 2010

25 posts in this topic

Relisting some books.

Boxed shipping $10 in US, foreign shipping TBD(PM if quote needed).

I accept unconditional :takeit: via post or PM, timestamp wins.

Please do not edit :takeit: posts.

I accept Paypal, payment expected within 7 days of invoice. Money back if you feel they are not as described, please return within 7 days of receipt.

First up....

Action Comics 223 : 5.0 Fairborn collection

Nice copy from a small collection that came out of a sealed metal box in Dayton, OH. I believe the collection also possessed one of the highest graded Showcase 4 copies. Above 9.0 if I recall. Anyway, if you collect books with certs this is a keeper. Collection only had 180 books in it.

Guide

4.0 - $80

6.0 - $120

Asking: $75 :news:SOLD!

Action223.jpg

Action223Cetificate.jpg

House of Mystery 190 cgc9.2 - White pages - Neal Adams cover

$250.

A 9.6 sold for $1600 in the last Clink auction. If you collect DC horror you know how tough this books is to find above 9.0. White pager. Lokos better in person. The scanner I have is junk on slabs.

House190.jpg

Adventures into Darkness 11 - 8.0

Spookane copy (seller told me this). Very fresh copy.

$225

AdventuresIntoDarkness1180Spookane-.jpg

:takeit:

House of Mystery 190 cgc9.2 - White pages - Neal Adams cover

$250.

A 9.6 sold for $1600 in the last Clink auction. If you collect DC horror you know how tough this books is to find above 9.0. White pager. Lokos better in person. The scanner I have is junk on slabs.

House190.jpg

Already have one in 9.2 or I'd be on it. This is arguably the best of the HOM Adam's cover run. I think Blair Witch Project every time I see it. Not many have graded this high. Someone needs to grab this!

Action Comics 223 : 5.0 Fairborn collection

Nice copy from a small collection that came out of a sealed metal box in Dayton, OH. I believe the collection also possessed one of the highest graded Showcase 4 copies. Above 9.0 if I recall. Anyway, if you collect books with certs this is a keeper. Collection only had 180 books in it.

Guide

4.0 - $80

6.0 - $120

Asking: $75

Action223.jpg

:takeit: I'm a sucker for the movie projector covers. :grin:

Adventures into Darkness 11 - 8.0

Spookane copy (seller told me this). Very fresh copy.

$225

:takeit:

A rare adamstrange purchase!

:applause: