• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The C-Link Seller No-Show

38 posts in this topic

It's a shame they don't have a phone number where you can talk to a customer Service agent. Luckily, I live in an area that has such a service. I had a glich with my order, called them and resolved it in less than two minutes.

It's a shame they don't have a phone number where you can talk to a customer Service agent. Luckily, I live in an area that has such a service. I had a glich with my order, called them and resolved it in less than two minutes.
My area has this service too! :banana:

I swear "I Have Clink Trouble" posts run a tight 3rd right behind "What’s a Good Scanner?" and "Look at this Crazy Ebay Seller!" in the Most Repeated Threads race.

Clink rarely responds to email. If you have a problem with an order, you need to call them.

I swear "I Have Clink Trouble" posts run a tight 3rd right behind "What’s a Good Scanner?" and "Look at this Crazy Ebay Seller!" in the Most Repeated Threads race.

Clink rarely responds to email. If you have a problem with an order, you need to call them.

Or start a thread here.

We've discussed this point on the Boards before. It's the poor man's GPA. Utilize it. With all the volume Clink has had recently, especially on high grade books, the statistics are better than GPA.

But don't they take down their auction results? I'd love to see a list of their auction results the last 2 years...anyone? :wishluck:

The monthly auction results eventually migrate to the Comic Book Exchange.

I just looked up,via the Comic Book Exchange, a couple books I won in the February auction and I found them. I just checked my March winnings and they are also there !

Or start a thread here.

Says the man who recently started a scanner thread… :whistle:

I merely wanted to reiterate the need to phone Clink when trouble arises; I want to be a helpful Board Gallant, not a caustic Board Goofus. :cloud9:

another C-Link thread... I thought it was just me vs. Josh all alone...

CAL still bruised after last dealings w/ JOSH - not his employees

The thing that drives me nuts about Comlink

is they never take ANYTHING DOWN...

I mean for real there are completed sales for '08 that are "Sale pending"

you gotta be kidddin' me right???

rantrant

You can exclude pending items on the search page. Or in the unheard words of the ComicLink developer...actually make an effort to look at features already built into software before complaining about the features it lacks! :makepoint::baiting:

LOOK, you don't have to be a jerk about it!

I haven't used the search software (obviously), and use the easiest and most

direct route

By the is method:

Comics For Sale (tab) / Golden, Silver and Bronze Age Comic Books (Browse side bar) /

Marvel, Timely and Atlas (Browse side bar) / AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (Browse side bar) /

Once there I have looked all over the page and unless I am missing it there isn't

a way to remove the sales pending unless you go specifically to the search tab.

Which seems very redundant, might I add, since you are already there.

So don't talk down to me brother because you can take your "effort" and stick it!

meh

rantrant

You can exclude pending items on the search page. Or in the unheard words of the ComicLink developer...actually make an effort to look at features already built into software before complaining about the features it lacks! :makepoint::baiting:

This is where the "Boards" get annoying and yes I feel intimidating to Newbies. (I know Nerf is far from a Newb, I am just tying this into the other thread of "making the boards a better place.")

It is diarrhea like this where I'd personally rather see 5 new posts on "best scanners" than someone being a (sorry - belittling someone) over a simple thing or question. Bite your lip and just type nice, nice or just don't type a response. If one is so smart - than one should know how not to be a smart donkey.

Nerf - have a good weekend mandinga. (thumbs u

rantrant

This is where the "Boards" get annoying and yes I feel intimidating to Newbies. (I know Nerf is far from a Newb, I am just tying this into the other thread of "making the boards a better place.")

It is diarrhea like this where I'd personally rather see 5 new posts on "best scanners" than someone being a (sorry - belittling someone) over a simple thing or question. Bite your lip and just type nice, nice or just don't type a response. If one is so smart - than one should know how not to be a smart donkey.

Nerf - have a good weekend mandinga. (thumbs u

It's all good bro.

People are generally good folks around here and everybody show themselves

from time to time here.

Even the Ever Loving Nerf has said some stuff he's regretted and worthy of being

banned for life here.

I don't sweat the small stuff, but I must admit thick skin is bonus for staying in this

comic book asylum.

anyway thanks.

(thumbs u

I have said my fair share of off the cuff too. But I'm conciously trying to be a good dubbie now. (Cap Freak brought out the best in me doh! )

I just feel there was merit in "how do I make the Boards a better place thread," that's all. Sorry for my words, perhaps I could have been more civil too.

I have said my fair share of off the cuff too. But I'm conciously trying to be a good dubbie now. (Cap Freak brought out the best in me doh! )

I just feel there was merit in "how do I make the Boards a better place thread," that's all. Sorry for my words, perhaps I could have been more civil too.

(shrug) Yeah, the Newbies can do that to people on here; just look at my posts after a Newbie got me mad. :gossip: "they get like that from the radiation that comes off the computer screen they sit at all day. :ohnoez: " It's all good on here if you just stay off the boards to cool off and people forgive. (thumbs u

Back on topic of c-link, I sold two books already and still don't have my money yet from them. Nothing from c-link about my books or my money. I like c-link but you don't mess with my books or my money. I just got to keep waiting or till I see my books relisted by whoever got them now.

rantrant

direct route

By the is method:

Comics For Sale (tab) / Golden, Silver and Bronze Age Comic Books (Browse side bar) /

Marvel, Timely and Atlas (Browse side bar) / AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (Browse side bar) /

Once there I have looked all over the page and unless I am missing it there isn't

So don't talk down to me brother because you can take your "effort" and stick it!

meh

WHOA! You hate sarcasm--GOT IT! I'll avoid directing at you from now on--my sincerest apologies that you thought I meant ill will...I was just poking you with a stick. (thumbs u

rantrant

direct route

By the is method:

meh

WHOA! You hate sarcasm--GOT IT! I'll avoid directing at you from now on--my sincerest apologies that you thought I meant ill will...I was just poking you with a stick. (thumbs u

my bad then. It is just hard to tell...

I did find something new, but I would still like to know if there is a way to do

a preference change to remove Sale pending's for good.

I just don't have any interest of knowing what something sold for last year...

That is what I have a subscription to GPA for.

:foryou:

I paid 4 xmen cgc 9.8s off 30 days ago and am still waiting. I guess the moral of the story is IF YOU want books you buy at an auction to be received within 7 to 14 days, shop at EBAY.

As with ebay after you make your payment the seller sends you your book. At comiclink they let the seller know the book sold, then depending on how slow or fast the seller is, you sit and wait for the book to be shipped to clink. Then book is reviewed then sent out to buyer.

Hope I get mine soon but fear I wont receive them in time for masters signing but I fear not.

Live and learn I guess.

on the upside, Jon who Ive dealt with has truly been a gentleman with regards to the business. Myself being a first time clink auction bidder would have guessed that as there were no reserves that clink woulda had the books on hand considering it was for an AUCTION.

I think they would benefit more from utilizing their site to let people deal with people, rather than a bunch of annoyed at waiting customers dealing with the guy who may or may not send his book in a timely manner which of course is no one at comiclinks fault but there just must be a shortcut and I hope they find it as I do like their selection {;¤{)