• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling stars..

215 posts in this topic

IMO, the best system would be a "three strike" system, where a poster could vote for another poster a total of three times. If I could, I would change a few ratings I gave to those I suspected of giving me 1 star. I think that both other people and myself were too hasty to give ratings. I have a new approach, and that is too wait until a poster has been here for a while before giving any rating, get to know people a little better before passing judgement. Hey Arch, where are you? What do you think?

Girls that are 1/2 asian and 1/2 German = YUMMMMMMMMY!!!

Hey Dogg, if you're thinking of Kristin Kreuk, she's half Dutch (not German) and half Chinese. BIG difference between the Dutch and Germans!!

No offense to Jens's countrywomen, but Dutch girls are waaaaay hotter overall than their neighbors across the border (and shave their legs more regularly). There's simply no comparison!

Gene