• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling stars..

215 posts in this topic

Yo, you're already at 3 stars. All the haters here won't allow anyone to get more than 3 so just relax! Unless your 3 star rating is very precarious? confused.gif

I think the law of averages ensures that eventually, everyone has 3 stars....well, not the real hosers (eh?), but pretty much everyone else. How many 2/3/4 stars has everyone given out relative to 1/5 stars? Yep, averaging a bunch of 1's and 5's pretty much gives you a 3. And to think I was going to hold on to my 5-star rating for more than a couple days, guess I had them fooled! wink.gif

Yeah, I've only given 1s or 5s. Nothing personal but these stars really don't mean anything unless they show you who rated you! Then, the retaliatory rate can start! mad.gif

Personally, I don't know why I ever rated you 5 stars? I must not have been grumpy on that date! wink.gif Or...I just felt sorry for the supposedly lost V.C.! frown.gif

Well, at least you didn't give us one of your Mr Hydesque long post that leaves me wondering: "WTF is this guy talking about? Medicine time?" wink.gif

lol........I've got a program that will spit out as many paragraphs of that garbage as I want it too. You can enter a persons name and then let the progam generate the letter. It's hilarious and I'm using it in another thread to drive MajorKhaos nuts. He's writes these long posts telling me I'm an insufficiently_thoughtful_person for taking so much time to argue with him. It takes me about 5 seconds to make those posts. grin.gifgrin.gif

He'll see this post however........so I guess the gig is up. laugh.gif

*****EDIT*******

The_Man_Of_Steel just chewed me out in a long post for my last one of these letters in the "DELETED market crash" thread. grin.gif

I can't believe these guys even bother to respond to these letters.....lol

I can't believe these guys even bother to respond to these letters.....lol

I can't believe you can't believe that you're just a chew toy... just like whoever the hell it was in the other thread. Or was it this one? I don't even remember. lol

But by all means, I'm having fun making fun of you... so carry on!

Sorry MajorKhaos.....I believe that everyone will agree that you've been the chewtoy and the chump. That program was written for people like you that just can't let go and have to keep fighting. grin.gif

I never waste my time with people like you anymore. It's not worth my, or anybody elses time, to do so. I let that program spit out several paragraphs in a few seconds so it'll keep you occupied with reading it and responding to it.

lollaugh.gif

The_Man_Of_Steel just chewed me out in a long post for my last one of these letters in the "DELETED market crash" thread.

COP OUT, you might have a difficult time proving this without giving everyone a link to the site that wrote this supposed program, and then try proving that you did not type the message. Truth is you cannot, and either way it shows a real lack of responsibility for what you say. If you expect to gain respect by showing disrespect, then you are sadly mistaken. So how many posts are really yours, and how many are the program's? Guess we'll just have to take your word for it right?