• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HELP Who is Andrew K From Toronto????? I have your Spideys!! PLEASE HELP

16 posts in this topic

On an interior package it mentions Captains of Industry

I got a bunch of books for my Masters Signing.

Who is Andrew K from toronto? can anyone help me please I need to log in his stuff.......but I have no paperwork or anything, I have no other info than the package the books came in.

ASM 99

ASM 91

ASM 69

ASM 92

ASM 74

ASM 70

ASM 171 9.6

Thanks,

Sean

P.S.- Heads up to everyone........this is a good lesson to print out the how to submit form and fill it out!

lol

PM sent to Captain of Industry.........

Thanks for the leads guys.......I will let ya'll know once i figure out who this is lol

Rich......they are nice spideys bro!

That's me. They're all yours. Four of the books you bought from me, the rest are gifts. ;)

That's me. They're all yours. Four of the books you bought from me, the rest are gifts. ;)

(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)

Official Thread Update-

Andrew K from Toronto is AMAZING! And I feel very silly..........I should of remembered my buys better. I just opened this package and was like wow These are some awesome amazing spidermans.............I wonder whose they are they cant be mine..........but they actually are!!!!!! Even better! :acclaim:

So Andrew K is not a delinquent masters client, rather a brilliant and benevolent board seller.

Thread Closed!

-Sean