• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PARATROOPER is in Afghanistan, let's show one of our own some love and SUPPORT !

171 posts in this topic

If anyone is able to burn DVDs of current TV shows, I got this list from Vaughn

"My troops and I like Smallville, House, Supernatural, Scrubs, Bones that kinda stuff. My roomie likes anime of all things ugh, good thing he has headphones. "

If anyone is able to burn DVDs of current TV shows, I got this list from Vaughn

"My troops and I like Smallville, House, Supernatural, Scrubs, Bones that kinda stuff. My roomie likes anime of all things ugh, good thing he has headphones. "

I have Smallville season 1-6 and I can burn them to DVD no problem. I probably can get one or two seasons of the others.

Let me know if you want me to start the burning as it takes awhile.

Thanks! He only left recently, so I would think he's seen the older episodes, but if someone can burn current shows.

I have a TV tuner in my PC, but once I switched companies, I can no longer get tv with just a cable wire, I need a box, so I can't use my PC to burn current shows.

I'm hoping someone else has the same kind of set up, and their computer is still attached to a TV signal.

FWIW, trades are a much better route to go than individual issues since soldiers are always passing things around for others to use (and the tpbs tend to be more durable). I know I always enjoyed the reading material when I was on the other side of the sandbox.

And Sha, I'll take a look through my closet this weekend and see what I can put together. If someone can recommend a good program for Mac OSX where I can make "back ups" of my tv series DVDs, I will have a bunch made for Vaughn as well. I know that also really helped pass the time when we were overseas.

HOOAH!

I don't know about a dvd ripper for a Mac. For a PC, I use DVD shrink. Perhaps do some searches for that software.

I'm going to send some RID and some Depends.

Hey, you never know.

And here's my message to Troop:

"Don't go bidding up those questionable goat auctions on eBay:Afghanistan. You have no way of knowing if it's a virgin or not. I mean, sure, chances are "not", but try and be nice to the poor afghanies..."

(thumbs u

I'd like that address Sharon. Wonder if they have the capabilities to play comp games over there? .....or Nintendo....stuff like that

Thank you, and your/our brothers and sisters for your service, and dedication.

I work part-time in a retail golf store and always go out of my way to assist when our

Military come in, and when our Military's family come in.

I am very proud of each day you are with us, and each day people have served

this country. God bless you Sir.

Thanks so much! PM sent.

I will ask again with movies, but I think the idea of current tv shows, is no one has seen those.

I will ask for genre's regarding movies:) Someone suggested comedies and I think that's probably a good way to start:)

This is part of the response I got from Vaughn..He also expressed amazement and thanks!

"As for the baby wipes, when you send them I'll pass them along to my soldiers, some of the dirtier ones could use em!

As for movies, you could pick anything from anime to romance. For the movies aren't only for me, I have a diverse group of soldiers that pretty much like anything.

Really, anything you send will be appreciated. In fact, just getting a package in the mail makes my day a little better."