• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT- Any Beatles collectors?

15 posts in this topic

Anyone here collect Beatles stuff? I have quite a bit of good stuff I'd like to trade for comics...good vinyl (nice butcher cover, although unlikely to trade that one), books (1st ed. Spaniard in the Works, etc), Disk-Go-case, etc.

I collect SA Marvel keys, interested in GA, GGA, EC. Let me know what you're looking for and maybe we can work something out.

Thanks!

I do have a small collection of beatles records,the only thing I would be interested in is your butcher cover.But I am unwilling to trade comics. What is the cond. of your butcher cover :tonofbricks: I do however have a John and Yoko signed two virgins album,and probably would,nt part with that either. (shrug)

I have old the albums on "records" including the first US album still in great condition. I even broke down and bought the new digital cd's the sound is incredible.

Beatle music is forever.... for sure.

WEBHEAD

I believe it was a bash at Capitol records,and thought they would be subtle about it.The American public could'nt handle this in 1966,so they pulled the cover for a picture of them sitting on a trunk.

Big Beatles fan myself.

I thought this was kind of interesting. I was reading a old comic that I had bought and this was inside. It is the tab from what must been an order form for a poster. The copyright date is 1967.

beatles.jpg

I sold the majority of my collection years ago but I had a motherload..I think the guy who bought it got a really good deal..but I needed the cash fast..he felt sort of bad and came back the next week and gave me more money..that is when you know the person made out like a bandit when they feel so bad they come back and give you more money..

my maiden name was the same as a Beatle so I collected Beatle stuff before I collected comic books. I used to go to collectible shows as a kid and sweet talk the boothies for good deals..

My butcher cover was a peel, but it was done so well that you cannot tell (I have good connections, I worked in a record store for years, for the guy who ran the Northeast Beatles conventions). Picked it up at a yard sale for $1.

I have hundreds of Beatles albums, although most of them got water damaged by a leaky roof. Lots of cool stuff, I am afraid to go through it though as it breaks my heart to see them all shriveled up like that. Fortunately the real gems were stored elsewhere.