• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First ever sale--slabs and toys

40 posts in this topic

Robotech Masterpiece Collection

Vol.1 Rick Hunter VF-1J, CofA 09272/15000 and Vol.2 Ben Dixon VF-1A, CofA 09517/15000.

All in great shape except the Rick Hunter booklet is opened. The Ben Dixon booklet is still sealed.

2 Veritechs for $150 $145

DSC02449.jpg

DSC02452.jpg

DSC02454.jpg

My last one.

Robotech Veritech Fighter Super VF-1S from Harmony Gold. This one doesn't transform. The toy is in good shape. The instructions sheet are still there. The stickers were never put on and still on the original sheet. The missles were never taken out of its plastic pouch. The gun was also never removed from its original location. Nothing damaged, nice toy. The only drawback is a flimsy box. It's nice looking, but the cardboard feels flimsy.

I've seen these on ebay for over 500 dollars. But since I've been treated so nice on these boards I am seeling it for $300 $295.

DSC02457.jpg

DSC02458.jpg

DSC02459.jpg

DSC02460.jpg

DSC02461.jpg

DSC02462.jpg

DSC02463.jpg

Plus 2 freebies

DSC02455.jpg

Robotech Masterpiece Collection

Vol.1 Rick Hunter VF-1J, CofA 09272/15000 and Vol.2 Ben Dixon VF-1A, CofA 09517/15000.

All in great shape except the Rick Hunter booklet is opened. The Ben Dixon booklet is still sealed.

2 Veritechs for $150

DSC02449.jpg

DSC02452.jpg

DSC02454.jpg

hm I like it

I can vouch that nvista was a great buyer from me once, on ebay.

I'm sorry to hear about your accident :( Glad you're ok, but a messed up car can be very stressful all on its own. Good luck with the sales.

I can vouch that nvista was a great buyer from me once, on ebay.

I'm sorry to hear about your accident :( Glad you're ok, but a messed up car can be very stressful all on its own. Good luck with the sales.

Thank you for the kind words Kathryn. I'm okay as the accident is concerned. Low speed crash--15 to 25 mph. My fault :( I was trying to avoid someone hitting me and I ended up hitting someone--sigh.