• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New guy

75 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I am new to the board, but have been a comic collector for over 30 years.

I collect mostly SA and BA DC and all things Jack Kirby. I am a friend of Mr. Diggler and am glad to be on the boards with you folks. I look forward to seeing you all on the boards.

Welcome :hi:

Nice to have another DC collector here. Just as long as you stay away from war comics. :mad:

:jokealert:

Hello all,

I am new to the board, but have been a comic collector for over 30 years.

I collect mostly SA and BA DC and all things Jack Kirby. I am a friend of Mr. Diggler and am glad to be on the boards with you folks. I look forward to seeing you all on the boards.

Another Georgia Boardie! Welcome! :golfclap:

welcome2.gifpartybiggrin.gifband.gifbeerbang.gif

I love how the drummer and the singer are all angsty and frowny, but the two guitar players are all happy and smiley...

Makes you wonder if they're playing the same tune.

Personally, I dig the beer drinker. He never spills a drop. Good man!

While I'm sure he's enjoying a warm welcome by you guys, to put this in perspective, 24 hours after the birth of BL's WTTB thread it was at least 130 pages and she'd received about a dozen marriage proposals through PM. hm

He's gonna need to operate in a different jurisdiction altogether if he's looking for marriage proposals here. I dunno if we even have a subforum for that sort of thing

While I'm sure he's enjoying a warm welcome by you guys, to put this in perspective, 24 hours after the birth of BL's WTTB thread it was at least 130 pages and she'd received about a dozen marriage proposals through PM. hm

:gossip: He's married.