• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed

69 posts in this topic

I think my main problem is not price, it's the overgrading. Overgrading in turn produces higher, incorrect prices.

If you have a problem with his grading, don't buy his books. But Don't say someone is an overgrader in their sales thread. How about some common courtesy.

I think any questions or comments that anyone has should be directed via PM.

(thumbs u

... and also that the PMs be kept courteous. Nobody likes a "pushy" person or a bragger. Just remember that no matter how much money changes hands here, we all do this for the lifelong "love" of comic books and this hobby.

(thumbs u

... and also that the PMs be kept courteous. Nobody likes a "pushy" person or a bragger. Just remember that no matter how much money changes hands here, we all do this for the lifelong "love" of comic books and this hobby.

Tell that to a flippa!

lol

Well I did mark them high expecting low ball PMs, but apparently I overlooked that people pretty much pay asking price on these boards so I may make some adjustments later.

I guess, to me at least, the point is you can price them at whatever you want. You have a right to price your property however you damn well want. Consumers have a right to shop elsewhere if they disagree with the price, I believe that was also your point. Good Luck with your sale. (thumbs u

(thumbs u

Tell that to a flippa!

lol

gotta love those flippa's ! :grin:

I agree with what everyone said. I apologize to comicalgems. It won't happen again.

I had assumed talking about grading was ok but I realize it's not right to do in a for sale thread...though if it did come up in other forums I'm sure we can mention it.

A PM would of been better.

I can admit when I was wrong to do something.

Thanks

Dan