• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC SS Forumite book: The World Tour!

562 posts in this topic

Whoever sat on this book and did not do the right thing should go on the probation list for their disrespect of Hector's awesome idea....... 2c

Menace there is no need for an organizer. We have the honor code here and we would bump the thread monthly

If that's the board's consensus then I won't fight it, but I really don't think that's what it needs to come to. I'm not the only one who sat on the book for awhile. :foryou:

I have expressed frustration to everyone who has sat on it. I don't think prob. List for real. But we should show the book. The same respect as our transactions on the boards

I agree, and it's completely my bad this time around. I got lazy and didnt take responsibility. I'll save you guys the trouble next time and I'll spectate instead of participating until I have a year or two more under my belt here.

It is like the sun rising in the east. It happens every time.

I haven't messed up everything I've been a part of... :shrug:

Not you, bud. Just every time there is a book that circulates it gets hung up for huge periods of time, and never quite gets off the ground. There is a long history of it in CG as well as here.

Same thing happenned with that other first book that we were supposse to send without packaging...then it got stcuk gosh knows wherre...but it was fun a for a little bit...I think..I remember showing it around during my deployment.."people were like..wtf is that all about dude!?" it was fun....and it got to see a moon rock and Stan Lee held it... ;)

I thought of this thread the other day............ lol

I guess good ol' Hector is gone these days. I think the book sat with Liaton-9000 for WAY to long and the journey ended.

I wonder if Hector ever got the book back.....