• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC SS Forumite book: The World Tour!

562 posts in this topic

It will be going to OV next. I will not delay any longer, it will be going out this weekend.
Dude, it doesn't have to be anything crazy, family pics, with your pets, local downtown... The point was showing it in different parts of the world

Photos....any kind of photos..dogs, kids, monuments, christmas trees, barmitzfas, weddings, double-cover books, cool people..whatever, they point was that it was a "tour" book...two years have passed and only half the people posted pics, and the other half kept them for months....let's make this fun again!!! :popcorn:

Yeah so what happened with this?

Let's do the raffle and a recap of pictures (of the people who actually took them) and send it the guy who was last out og the bag... hm

lol this thread is epic, I love how people person_without_enough_empathy about not being able to get the book. Then when they do have it they keep it for months on end and never do anything with it.

:facepalm:

Sorry guys, I do still have the book. I will get off my azz and get cracking, I didn't mean to hold up the show but it has been a few months since I've had the book...

:sorry:

I have the next recipients info so it will go to them ASAP.

Excellent!

lol this thread is epic, I love how people person_without_enough_empathy about not being able to get the book. Then when they do have it they keep it for months on end and never do anything with it.

lol Guilty. I did take pics, I'm gonna have to find them to prove that my having it wasn't a complete waste of time.

Ever had that commission done and it just never seemed to ship? This thread is an inside perspective on that haha

No blame on anyone, this is a good idea but needs a coordinator who will pm the person with the book every week and annoy them until they send it.

Whoever sat on this book and did not do the right thing should go on the probation list for their disrespect of Hector's awesome idea....... 2c

Menace there is no need for an organizer. We have the honor code here and we would bump the thread monthly

Whoever sat on this book and did not do the right thing should go on the probation list for their disrespect of Hector's awesome idea....... 2c

Menace there is no need for an organizer. We have the honor code here and we would bump the thread monthly

Message received (thumbs u