• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help! Is this seller for real?

182 posts in this topic

As Jack Nicholson said to the martians in MARS ATTACKS "Why can't we work out our differences? Why can't we work things out? Little people, why can't we all just get along?"

But, POv, in the next scene don't the Martians take Nicholson out with their ray guns...as well as put Sarah Jessica Parker's head on a chihuahua...lol!

But, POv, in the next scene don't the Martians take Nicholson out with their ray guns...as well as put Sarah Jessica Parker's head on a chihuahua...lol!

As Moriarity said to his henchman in Sherlock Holmes and the Secret Weapon: "I was looking for something ingenious. THIS is ingenuous!" wink.gif

This post is out of hand. I do not profess to be a big league player nor do I want to be. I have bought many $200, $500, $1000 books, thank you very much, (Ebay shows only the last 30 days of purchases). Yes, I tried to play in the deep end of the pool where there are sharks. I think that it is great that you defend Marc but you are attacking me and other people on this forum who are trying to help me as you do this and you know nothing about me (does that sound hippocritical to you). Most people on this board agree that this and the other auctions look fishy. I would very much like Marc to respond but he has yet to answer my emails.

that's a cop out, if you feel you were taken on the shill bid, fine. after all i said and provided and others included, and you still have doubts? please don't bid on any of my future auctions. i don't care if your asian, white, purple, brown and orange, or whatever.

somebody please PM the seller phone number to spidermanbeyond. what i see is a failure to communicate. you 2 kids can work it out.

at either 8K or 9K i think the buyer will be OK since he doesn't have a problem with the date stamp.