• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SHOW AND TELL! MORE TO COME!

65 posts in this topic

Hey, Brian. :hi:

Love the Real Life #3. :applause:

do we know brian's secret identity (shrug)

We do. Brian's a fellow Nedor fan, and we've communicated via email for years, just showing off scans to each other of books we've obtained.

He was actually selling on ebay not long ago and we worked out a deal on a book that didn't sell. I'm happy to say that I went to the office this morning after a week long stay at Disney World with the kids and waiting for me was the book, safe and sound.

As we can see from his album, Brian has great taste in books. (thumbs u

Lost your secret decoder ring, again! doh!

Lost your secret decoder ring, again! doh!
I think kelloggs is gypping me!

I love the gory WWII covers! RD 7 and Fight 31 are my favs!

Anybody got a high grade Marvel Mystery 46?!?!?!?!?!

maybe mr bedrock or timely (shrug)

Thanks for the tip! MM 46 and Human Torch 12 are the only Timelys I like. Otherwise I am anti-Timely believe it or not. I was just never into them and feel personally they are outrageously over priced in Overstreet. Every show I go to, every dealer or all I see is a Batman 1 or Captain America 1. Just too many of them out there.(from a supply and demand standpoint)(Just my opinion that's all)

Brian Y is a good guy with nice stuff. I was lucky enough to obtain a couple of nice Nedors from him in the past. If anyone ever needs a reference prior to doing a deal with Mr. Y, I'll happily vouch for him. (thumbs u

Thanks for the tip! MM 46 and Human Torch 12 are the only Timelys I like. Otherwise I am anti-Timely believe it or not. I was just never into them and feel personally they are outrageously over priced in Overstreet. Every show I go to, every dealer or all I see is a Batman 1 or Captain America 1. Just too many of them out there.(from a supply and demand standpoint)(Just my opinion that's all)
I wish every show I went too had a surplus of Batman 1's and Cap 1's :cry:

I know I know, the thing is even if the bat 1s or cap 1s are restored or unrestored, there's just too many of them whereever i go! i get this feeling like every big auction that comes up you can build a whole run in a few auctions.(well, i'm exaggerating, but you get what i mean)

so even though i despise of Timelys, MM46 is just hilarious with the worm coming out of Hitler's ear and Human Torch 12, it's a gory cover, much like the Fight 31. Gore Gore Gore!

Again, it's just my opinion! (Please don't hurt me!)

I love the gory WWII covers! RD 7 and Fight 31 are my favs!

Anybody got a high grade Marvel Mystery 46?!?!?!?!?!

Fantastic books so far! As others have mentioned,you certainly have good taste in funny books.

Here is my MM 46.

mm46cgc.jpg

I may end up liking this guy!

Maybe somebody can post their run of DC Snowman covers with Pink overtones?

:whatev:

On eBay right now, Roy. You need it!

95962.jpg.2318e89fed9bab9ac9cae3fceb492197.jpg

Finally a copy with nice colors! Nifty book. (thumbs u

Finally a copy with nice colors! Nifty book. (thumbs u

Been quite some time since I've seen Mark Wilson selling a raw book. :o