• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's it take to get eBay to kick off a seller?

11 posts in this topic

About a month ago, I won two small lots from a seller with only one neg for the past 12 months. Never recieved the items and filed a dispute against him. Looked today, and dispite having twenty consecutive negaitive feedbacks for not shipping anything, he is still listing books. At what point does eBay take some sort of responsibility for allowing this to continue?

About a month ago, I won two small lots from a seller with only one neg for the past 12 months. Never received the items and filed a dispute against him. Looked today, and despite having twenty consecutive negative feedbacks for not shipping anything, he is still listing books. At what point does eBay take some sort of responsibility for allowing this to continue?

When events like this happen, we as a group of concerned collectors would

much appreciate if you could please name them and shame them!

Thanks.

You are right. I'm not sure why I didn't put it in the first thread.

His ebay handle is : oldcomics4u

With his current rating at under 80%,I doubt he'll get many more buyers.

Thank You. This is how he/she can be dealt with BLOCKED!!!

Can you block a seller? I only have a couple on my blocked list but I forget their handles quickly. I wouldn't want to mistakenly bid on something being sold by a scammer. Also, when you block a bidder and they change their handle can they bid again?

Can you block a seller? I only have a couple on my blocked list but I forget their handles quickly. I wouldn't want to mistakenly bid on something being sold by a scammer. Also, when you block a bidder and they change their handle can they bid again?

Sorry, my definicion of "blocked" is will do no business with said person,

EVER!

You are right. I'm not sure why I didn't put it in the first thread.

His ebay handle is : oldcomics4u

Thank You. This is how he/she can be dealt with BLOCKED!!!

POOF.

At what point does eBay take some sort of responsibility for allowing this to continue?

When they finally realise, kicking and screaming, that they will make no more money out of the guy. They don't care about you.

You'd be surprised at how many people don't look at feedback when they see a book they want.

Can you block a seller?

You can block anybody on eBay as long as you know their username.

I got kicked off eBay because I GOT SCAMMED by four buyers (using the "paypal reverse charges" technique), and eBay reasoned that since I was involved in four complaints of scamming (complaints filed BY ME, mind you), they were going to expel me. So they did. I had 668/98.8% feedback.