• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two members of the Secret Avengers revealed

65 posts in this topic

Im sorry but is that beast?? i thought he was supposed to be on the regular avengers team

What made you think that? (shrug)

that top right pose reminds me of old jack of hearts looks.

I'm on board with taskmaster

Who's 1 and 4?

that top right pose reminds me of old jack of hearts looks.

I'm on board with taskmaster

Who's 1 and 4?

4 looks like scarlett witch

could be, starting reading rumors after posting and lots of talk of valkyrie, nova and steve rodgers as 4, 3, 1

They photoshopped the hell out of the two they revealed so far. Removed all the weaponry from War Machine and the hair from Beast.

I'm thinking Steve Rodgers for #1 and the new Captain Marvel for the one people think is Nova.

Nova is supposed to be tied up in the Thanos story line thats about to get started.

How many freaking Avengers teams are there now?

3 or 4

doh!

This is why I've quit buying all the mainstream Marvel titles (after the big Skrull crossover). Bring back the good old days where you only have crossovers here and there - it made them much more fun, IMO.

I'm sure the stories are ok now, but it's just too much work. Kind of like video games. You need to dedicate hours a day for months to finish one now.

lol - I sound like an old man.