• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I saw Kick A$$ tonight...

151 posts in this topic

**If you do not enjoy this movie, thats cool too. But you are dead to me. :foryou:

Funniest review ever. lol

More detail in my blog! :Dhttp://girlswithcomics.wordpress.com/2010/04/07/kick--was-awesome/

Error 404 - Not Found

you gotta change the in her url.

Most definitely a fangirl review

**If you do not enjoy this movie, thats cool too. But you are dead to me. :foryou:

More detail in my blog! :Dhttp://girlswithcomics.wordpress.com/2010/04/07/kick--was-awesome/

Error 404 - Not Found

Did someone say fangirl :shy:

Error 404 - Not Found

A fangirl. A rare bird in a sea of hot dogs.

Error 404 - Not Found

A fangirl. A rare bird in a sea of hot dogs.

lol

IT WAS AMAZING. The story, the acting, and the violence were pretty spot on. I never read the book so I went in with no expectations, but oh my God, it was epic. I wish I could shake every single person I see and scream "KICK WAS AMAZING!!!" because it was. You will laugh, you might cry, and you will enjoy this movie**. I'm pretty jaded when it comes to comic book movies, but this was *epic*.

Also, Big Daddy does sound like Batman...but not Christian Bale Batman. And it is really, really fracking funny.

I thought masking was (tsk) here :shrug:

My favorite post of the day....by far.

Then her blog review will blow your mind. Its spoon-free too

My own mind was blown away since I just found out the kid who plays Kick is 18/19 and is engaged to a 43 year old that he knocked up. I don't know if I wanna praise him or slam my face into my laptop.

:sick:

Don't get too :sick: over it. There are plenty of women 43 or thereabouts that are jusssssst fine.

sexy-kidman.jpgsexy-hayek.jpgsexy-berry.jpgsexy-bellucci.jpg

or even

200804112103395162468_Kelly-Hu.jpgfamke-janssen-picture-1.jpgLiz-Hurley-n02.jpg

My better half is 43 also.I would post a pic bit I dont want to overload the servers.

IT WAS AMAZING. The story, the acting, and the violence were pretty spot on. I never read the book so I went in with no expectations, but oh my God, it was epic. I wish I could shake every single person I see and scream "KICK WAS AMAZING!!!" because it was. You will laugh, you might cry, and you will enjoy this movie**. I'm pretty jaded when it comes to comic book movies, but this was *epic*.

Also, Big Daddy does sound like Batman...but not Christian Bale Batman. And it is really, really fracking funny.

I wasn't lying when I posted my comments after the press screening 2 weeks ago. The movie rocks!

My favorite post of the day....by far.

Then her blog review will blow your mind. Its spoon-free too

My own mind was blown away since I just found out the kid who plays Kick is 18/19 and is engaged to a 43 year old that he knocked up. I don't know if I wanna praise him or slam my face into my laptop.

:sick:

Don't get too :sick: over it. There are plenty of women 43 or thereabouts that are jusssssst fine.

sexy-kidman.jpgsexy-hayek.jpgsexy-berry.jpgsexy-bellucci.jpg

or even

200804112103395162468_Kelly-Hu.jpgfamke-janssen-picture-1.jpgLiz-Hurley-n02.jpg

My better half is 43 also.I would post a pic bit I dont want to overload the servers.

I couldn't believe how old she was. :o:cloud9:

1358_174491524_kristin_davis_H174937_L.jpg

sex in the city gal

-----

P.S. just to make sure you know I was reading the actual thread, I saw the drug dealer scene and it was :headbang:

the best part of your review was use of the word "fracking" :cloud9:

that's the curse word of choice for the new Battlestar Galactica.

:grin: