• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED

30 posts in this topic

Only 9 graded copies; terrific Flessel cover. This 5.5 raw has very slight resto with a couple of tear seals on the cover. Nice CR/OW paper. Very pretty book. PayPal or mail a check. $425 $395 shipped- LESS than I paid for it from the Link last year.

newadventure3055srcrowtrsealcoversm.jpg

Man, you selling so many nice books lately. Already bought a few off of you and missed a few I would have liked. Good luck with the sale and thanks for a keeper :)

Bruce

Thanks man. I appreciate the biz; I am slowly selling off the collection to fund my kids upcoming college freshman year...... :juggle:

After a slew of PM's, here are #32 and #38.

#32 cracked out of slab. CGC 3.5 (SA) CR/OW. Despite detached cover, this book has tremendous eye appeal. Socratic can vouch. SOLD!

adv32.jpg

adv32bc.jpg

adv32int.jpg

adv32cgc.jpg

#32 cracked out of slab. CGC 3.5 (SA) CR/OW. Despite detached cover, this book has tremendous eye appeal. Socratic can vouch. $475 shipped

adv32.jpg

adv32bc.jpg

adv32int.jpg

adv32cgc.jpg

Yup!

Great book. I might have to pull the trigger myself hm

adv32.jpg

What, again?!? :baiting:lol

I've seen that book in person, and it does have great eye appeal.

How does this cover imply an Adventurous scene?!?!

It is two men fighting to the death on a lone few planks of wood on the high sea while in shark infested water! It is a grisly scene!

And makes for one heck of a Pre-Hero Cover. Always loved this one! ;)

Good luck with the sale!

#32 cracked out of slab. CGC 3.5 (SA) CR/OW. Despite detached cover, this book has tremendous eye appeal. Socratic can vouch. $475 shipped

adv32.jpg

adv32bc.jpg

adv32int.jpg

adv32cgc.jpg

Yup!

LMAO! Haven't we sold this book back and forth to each other twice already??!? :roflmao:

adv32.jpg

adv32bc.jpg

adv32int.jpg

adv32cgc.jpg

Yup!

LMAO! Haven't we sold this book back and forth to each other twice already??!? :roflmao:

lol

Make it three! :takeit: per PM

adv32.jpg

adv32bc.jpg

adv32int.jpg

adv32cgc.jpg

Yup!

lol

Make it three! :takeit: per PM

^^

And I'll probably be buying it back in 6-12 months anyways.... doh!