• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sold --- Closed.

11 posts in this topic

thanks ive been looking off and on for a nicely price G.A book to be my 1st...when i saw this i fell in love with the color/grade/PQ....i dont know why but i had to have it...im really excited!

thanks ive been looking off and on for a nicely price G.A book to be my 1st...when i saw this i fell in love with the color/grade/PQ....i dont know why but i had to have it...im really excited!

Nice first pickup (thumbs u

Bruce

Great cover with excellent page quality. Your excitement is justified! :applause:

Even more special to be your 1st! (thumbs u

I know you will love this book.

Batman 23 is a fav cover of many. Sprang did some great Bat work in the day.

Nothing like an early Joker book.

Again congrats to you and the seller!

Great book with a great cover. Don't think you will be disappointed. Congrats.

Even more special to be your 1st! (thumbs u

I know you will love this book.

Batman 23 is a fav cover of many. Sprang did some great Bat work in the day.

Nothing like an early Joker book.

Again congrats to you and the seller!

Why was D-I-C-K censored?

Sprang is a name!