• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Have you ever.....

104 posts in this topic

Or worse...typing your post while at the same time, a mod is hitting "lock"...

You hit submit, and get the ACCESS DENIED message.

lol

That one really trashes me psychologically.

It's like when you try and let this perfect jump shot rip and someone stuffs you hard.

:cry:

Or getting invited to a pickup game and no one is there. :sorry:

lol

It's like when you try and let this perfect jump shot rip and someone stuffs you hard.

Or getting invited to a pickup game and no one is there. :sorry:

:insane:

No, I think that's different.

3 points for last post, 2 for next, 1 for 3rd to last. Start a spreadsheet dammit. Wait, get sckao to start one, he does the coolest spreadsheets. -10 for getting caught in the last three spots AND being the reason the thread gets locked.

I like it, I like it a lot.

I would also suggest -5 for the thread starter.

Here's some info so sckao can get started...

thread :OT - Should Nerfherder-3 be banned for his sins???

thread starter Nerfherder-3 : -5

last post : RockMyAmadeus +3

second to last : chromium +2

third to last : Mr.Diggler +1

placed in the last three spots and causing the lock : nobody.

Bonus points for having posted in the locked thread + 6 surrounding threads : r1970d +1

lol

It's like..."But...BUT...WAIT!!...I had a REALLY good point I was making!! ARRRRGH!!!!!"

lol

3 points for last post, 2 for next, 1 for 3rd to last. Start a spreadsheet dammit. Wait, get sckao to start one, he does the coolest spreadsheets. -10 for getting caught in the last three spots AND being the reason the thread gets locked.

Bonus points for having posted in the locked thread + 6 surrounding threads : r1970d +1

How many points for being sent to timeout for encouraging the proliferation of threads needing locking in the 1st place? :devil:

How many points for being sent to timeout for encouraging the proliferation of threads needing locking in the 1st place? :devil:

None, but you get to call yourself "coach" for a week... (thumbs u

It should be -50 points if the starter of the thread is the one who pounded on the notify mods button like a lab rat trying to get a food pellet . . .

Speaking of, we are going to need a team of upstarts who will pester the Mods with "Notify" messages to prompt locking of threads. Any volunteers?

It should be -50 points if the starter of the thread is the one who pounded on the notify mods button like a lab rat trying to get a food pellet . . .

Speaking of, we are going to need a team of upstarts who will pester the Mods with "Notify" messages to prompt locking of threads. Any volunteers?

I can name five right now.... :whistle:

Good in theory, but we would have to assume no one else will win that +1 every time but him. Either way, we can call that point a "Roy".

Remember this one from Dena:

More of the same...trolling, picking fights and then leaning on the notify moderator button when he gets a response.

Two bonus points if you know whose exit poll this was . . .

Good in theory, but we would have to assume no one else will win that +1 every time but him. Either way, we can call that point a "Roy".

You've now made me into a noun. I'm already a verb.

:taptaptap:

More of the same...trolling, picking fights and then leaning on the notify moderator button when he gets a response.

Lok?

That's true.... hmmm hm in theory someone could be able to outroy Roy and score a "Roy"...

Lok?

Bingo.

Won't that cause confusion with the term Roy'd?