• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Have you ever.....

104 posts in this topic

Suggested rule change:

minus one point for posting "In before the lock" unless it's the last post then bonus two points

So summarizing...

+3 points for last post

+2 for next

+1 for 3rd to last

-10 placed in the last three spots and causing the lock

-5 for the thread starter

-1 for posting "In before the lock" unless it's the last post then bonus two points

the "Roy" points are out of the loop right now, but will come in to play again on leapyears.

thread :OT - Should Nerfherder-3 be banned for his sins???

thread starter Nerfherder-3 : -5

last post : RockMyAmadeus +3

second to last : chromium +2

third to last : Mr.Diggler +1

placed in the last three spots and causing the lock : nobody.

I wasn't able to deduct points for the "in before the lock" posters as the thread was deleted before I could take a look....so snitches, preferably with good memory, feel free to enlighten me.

been in before the lock?

:whee:

The trick is to be one of the three last people to post before the thread gets locked....

Oooooooooo, someone should keep track. I dare you to do it.

This could become a whole new sport... we could have a competition....oooh and betting, we could start betting :whee:

3 points for last post, 2 for next, 1 for 3rd to last. Start a spreadsheet dammit. Wait, get sckao to start one, he does the coolest spreadsheets. -10 for getting caught in the last three spots AND being the reason the thread gets locked.

I do believe I now have 3 points. :headbang:

been in before the lock?

:whee:

The trick is to be one of the three last people to post before the thread gets locked....

Oooooooooo, someone should keep track. I dare you to do it.

This could become a whole new sport... we could have a competition....oooh and betting, we could start betting :whee:

3 points for last post, 2 for next, 1 for 3rd to last. Start a spreadsheet dammit. Wait, get sckao to start one, he does the coolest spreadsheets. -10 for getting caught in the last three spots AND being the reason the thread gets locked.

Just thinking, wouldn't this be a fun game to play?

hm

His reign was shorter than Lady Jane Grey's.

Do I have to google Lady Jane Grey?

You should.

Wasn't she the inventor of waffles in hues other than beige?

And half as funny.

Your post feels...ironic hm

If it's any consolation, I now think of you as Rarely Funny Ryan instead of "Unfunny Ryan."

And half as funny.

Your post feels...ironic hm

If it's any consolation, I now think of you as Rarely Funny Ryan instead of "Unfunny Ryan."

RFR :cloud9: