• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Have you ever.....

104 posts in this topic

Remember this one from Dena:

More of the same...trolling, picking fights and then leaning on the notify moderator button when he gets a response.

Two bonus points if you know whose exit poll this was . . .

deathlok!

More of the same...trolling, picking fights and then leaning on the notify moderator button when he gets a response.

Lok?

Bingo.

That one kind of stuck out.

deathlok!

:makepoint:

Bonus points for having posted in the locked thread + 6 surrounding threads : r1970d +1

Good in theory, but we would have to assume no one else will win that +1 every time but him. Either way, we can call that point a "Roy".

That's true.... hmmm hm in theory someone could be able to outroy Roy and score a "Roy"...

Then it would be +2

Lok?

Bingo.

That one kind of stuck out.

Because of your mancrush.

BucOne

:acclaim:

BucOne

Wrongo-bongo

Bonus points for having posted in the locked thread + 6 surrounding threads : r1970d +1

Good in theory, but we would have to assume no one else will win that +1 every time but him. Either way, we can call that point a "Roy".

You've now made me into a noun. I'm already a verb.

:taptaptap:

If you really set your mind to it I'm sure one day you'll be an adverb of manner. (thumbs u

BucOne

Here is a treat from BucOne's notice, subsequently upgraded to BAN:

A vacation designed as an opportunity to learn to get along with people without soaking up moderator time.

Won't that cause confusion with the term Roy'd?

Only if someone posts in the locked thread and then 6 surrounding threads, but still gets beaten because Roy just did it faster...so in that case Roy would get the "Roy" and the other guy could feel Roy'd...

BucOne

Here is a treat from BucOne's notice, subsequently upgraded to BAN:

A vacation designed as an opportunity to learn to get along with people without soaking up moderator time.

That doesn't sound like a vacation, it sounds more like a mandatory Anger Management class.

I thought getting Roy'd already meant getting cheesed out of a book or something . . .

We can expand it to more than books...

Well, you'll have to remind me whether they are homophones or homonyms so i can keep them all straight.

Only if someone posts in the locked thread and then 6 surrounding threads, but still gets beaten because Roy just did it faster...so in that case Roy would get the "Roy" and the other guy could feel Roy'd...

If you got a Roy & got Roy'd wouldn't that be double points?

If you got a Roy & got Roy'd wouldn't that be double points?

I think I'm going to sit this one out.

:insane:

been in before the lock?

:whee:

The trick is to be one of the three last people to post before the thread gets locked....

...without being the cause of the lock. lol

There's a candidate now in the WC for those that want to try. I say "now", but I suppose there's always a candidate for lockage in the WC.

:hi:

I thought getting Roy'd already meant getting cheesed out of a book or something . . .

We can expand it to more than books...

Well, you'll have to remind me whether they are homophones or homonyms so i can keep them all straight.

I thought talk like that was the reason the other thread got locked in the first place. (tsk)

Suggested rule change:

minus one point for posting "In before the lock" unless it's the last post then bonus two points