• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The X-Men introduced a new mutant Monday April 12th....

45 posts in this topic

His mutant abilities include ear piercing noises in the middle of the night and filling diapers with inhuman smelling substances.

Congrats! :applause:

Thanks everyone for the congratulations. 1st night home went smoothly. The periodic feedings every two hours takes getting use too but he slept fairly smoothly between them. he suffered a broken clavicle during birth so we have to be extra gentle in handling him. My wife actually came up with name. She really liked Gabriel Alan (my middle name) Sand but my mother in law likes to embroider everyones intials on stuff and with those initals we were asking for trouble :) Plus the intials GXS really sounded cool to us.

Jeff, Gabe has an aunt on his mother's side who is a huge Red Sox fan so I'm sure he'll end up having a couple of their jersey's. Of course, I hope he grows up a Yankee fan and can't wait till he's old enough to go to his first game. Maybe I can convince his aunt to take us to a Yankee/Sox game in fenway some day. hm

Thanks everyone for the congratulations. 1st night home went smoothly. The periodic feedings every two hours takes getting use too but he slept fairly smoothly between them. he suffered a broken clavicle during birth so we have to be extra gentle in handling him. My wife actually came up with name. She really liked Gabriel Alan (my middle name) Sand but my mother in law likes to embroider everyones intials on stuff and with those initals we were asking for trouble :) Plus the intials GXS really sounded cool to us.

Jeff, Gabe has an aunt on his mother's side who is a huge Red Sox fan so I'm sure he'll end up having a couple of their jersey's. Of course, I hope he grows up a Yankee fan and can't wait till he's old enough to go to his first game. Maybe I can convince his aunt to take us to a Yankee/Sox game in fenway some day. hm

Congratulations!

if you ever take him to Fenway expect him to be a big Redsox fan ! :)