• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC & RAW GOLDEN AGE CLASSIC COVERS, GGA, AND FICTION HOUSE!

538 posts in this topic

$300 SALE PENDING - RARE WAR ISSUE!

Rangers12.jpg

If this book is still available somebody should snap it up. I think this is one of the best covers in the run and doesn't get the love it deserves. A CGC 7.5 sold on the Link recently for $303 so this book is also attractively priced. If I didn't already have a copy I would have bought this the instant it was posted.

$300 SALE PENDING - RARE WAR ISSUE!

Rangers12.jpg

If this book is still available somebody should snap it up. I think this is one of the best covers in the run and doesn't get the love it deserves. A CGC 7.5 sold on the Link recently for $303 so this book is also attractively priced. If I didn't already have a copy I would have bought this the instant it was posted.

right there with you, I like it...I'm hoping the cover is a bit whiter than the scan, but I love it, and took it....:lol:

I'll let you know when i see the Rangers 12 if it's brighter than the scan :-)

I can definitely say my brightest book is the Red Dragon, best colors and brightness of all my books.(presents better in person than the scan shows)

GreatEscape wanted my copy but passed and said he got it for a discount at Metro for their copy - very shocked because Metro never budges on anything. No biggy, will let RD7 continue to 'vaporize' the sales thread :-)

right there with you, I like it...I'm hoping the cover is a bit whiter than the scan, but I love it, and took it....:lol:

:applause: Nice pickup Collin.

The front cover is superior to my 8.5 copy IMO (bindery defects) and at that price, I nearly bought it just to have another copy. Under appreciated cover. Way to go!