• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC & RAW GOLDEN AGE CLASSIC COVERS, GGA, AND FICTION HOUSE!

538 posts in this topic

I will be putting more up soon. Do the forums shut down after midnight? Seems like when I go into any section, like Gold Section, it doesn't load up during that time.

They shut down for maintenance or something at 3 A.M. for about a half hour. GOD BLESS...

-jmbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Thanks Tsimangs. What's my deal? Let's see...hmmm. I am relatively new to the boards. The screenname is a combo of Captain America and his year of birth. It just popped in my head one day and I've been Ameri1941 ever since! :hi:

Thanks Tsimangs. What's my deal? Let's see...hmmm. I am relatively new to the boards. The screenname is a combo of Captain America and his year of birth. It just popped in my head one day and I've been Ameri1941 ever since! :hi:

He's just bustin your ballz a bit... it's how he sez hello :)

$800 - RARE ISSUE!

Fight40.jpg

@@#. No 31 for me. I figure I ought to get something out of this thread. Highest graded, Nazis, bondage, and pedigree? :takeit:

An amazing book.

It doesn't get much better than Seniorita Rio!!

:applause: Nice pick up.