• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

8 Longboxes of CHEAP Indys: - Recap Page 50!

534 posts in this topic

303 Lot - (6 books) - 9.0-9.2ish Avg - Your price: $8.00

Includes issues 1-6, $3.99 covers. Issue 4 has a very small crease URHC. This is a pretty interesting book written by Ennis centering around a Russian colonel. Features the requisite Ennis trademarks: violence/profanity/story twists. I really loved the art in this book by Jacen Burrows. Reminds me a bit of Geoff Darrow (Hard Boiled), though not quite as detailed.

I wasn't going to sell it, but I can't keep everything. Get it here at 1/4 cover price!

303.jpg

:takeit:

You know there is not a discount on this one right? (it was listed today)

Just making sure :)

knew that

303 Lot - (6 books) - 9.0-9.2ish Avg - Your price: $8.00

Includes issues 1-6, $3.99 covers. Issue 4 has a very small crease URHC. This is a pretty interesting book written by Ennis centering around a Russian colonel. Features the requisite Ennis trademarks: violence/profanity/story twists. I really loved the art in this book by Jacen Burrows. Reminds me a bit of Geoff Darrow (Hard Boiled), though not quite as detailed.

I wasn't going to sell it, but I can't keep everything. Get it here at 1/4 cover price!

303.jpg

:takeit:

You know there is not a discount on this one right? (it was listed today)

Just making sure :)

knew that

(thumbs u

Very interesting read, you'll have to let me know how you like it.

Red Sonja Lot - (13 books) - 9.0-9.2ish Avg - Your price: $15.00

Conan Lot #2 (17 books) - 9.2ish Avg - Your price: $20.00

:takeit: @ 40% off

I can't believe it took someone this long to pick these up :)

SOLD!

I would have taken the other Conan lot too but I already have the full run (it's an awesome series.) Thanks!

Red Sonja Lot - (13 books) - 9.0-9.2ish Avg - Your price: $15.00

Conan Lot #2 (17 books) - 9.2ish Avg - Your price: $20.00

:takeit: @ 40% off

I can't believe it took someone this long to pick these up :)

SOLD!

I would have taken the other Conan lot too but I already have the full run (it's an awesome series.) Thanks!

Any time!

I agree, I'm not a Conan fan by any stretch, but these are nice books. I damn near kept those Red Sonja books just for the covers :cloud9:

Fathom Lot (12 books) - 9.0ish Avg - Your price: $15.00

:takeit: @ 40% off. Thank you!

:headbang: You got it, my man. Again, it took a 40% off sale to move these? Good pickup at twice the price! :screwy:

Brigade Lot (2 books) - 9.2ish - Your price: $-1.00 That's right. Minus One Dollar

:takeit: @ (shrug) Does this mean instead of owing me a $1 credit, now you would owe $1.16 in credit?

At least I can stick these books into one of my sales items as freebies. My fear is one of my buyers may neg me for doing it.

:eek:

Fathom Lot (12 books) - 9.0ish Avg - Your price: $15.00

:takeit: @ 40% off. Thank you!

:headbang: You got it, my man. Again, it took a 40% off sale to move these? Good pickup at twice the price! :screwy:

Brigade Lot (2 books) - 9.2ish - Your price: $-1.00 That's right. Minus One Dollar

:takeit: @ (shrug) Does this mean instead of owing me a $1 credit, now you would owe $1.16 in credit?

At least I can stick these books into one of my sales items as freebies. My fear is one of my buyers may neg me for doing it.

:eek:

:roflmao:

No, it means I owe you 40 cents. :baiting: I'd tread lightly with passing these books forward. You wouldn't slight a Voodoo Priestess would you? I'd treat these the same way.

Just kidding, BTW...you get the full dollar.

40% OFF Sale has officially ended! Thanks to all who participated! :acclaim:
:cry:

There might be another one. Maybe. But don't count on it. :ohnoez:

BUNCH MOAR BOOKS TO COME!

Not much duplication, but there may be a few dupes of what's already been listed but I'll keep it to a minimum unless I think there will be interest in the dupe titles.