• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HULK # 1 CLUB
21 21

3,619 posts in this topic

got a bump on a straight re-sub.

5.0 c/ow

IncHulk1.jpg

Congrats Mark. I was hoping it'd get OW, that was tough to grade. :applause:

Thanks Don, C/OW doesn't bother me on a book of this stature. :cloud9:

Congrats Tortoise! That Hulk 1 is a beauty. It deserved the bump.

we'll my Hulk1 came back .5 higher but it has a chip now..

dunno if it happened in shipping or cgc, but it wasn't like that when I sent it.

Not that bad I guess..

hulk12001.jpg

Ugh, that really sucks....... but, i get it doesn't really matter if you plan on keeping it anyways!

dunno if it happened in shipping or cgc, but it wasn't like that when I sent it.

Not that bad I guess..

hulk12001.jpg

I don't see any sign of a pre-chip in that location. Having been the recipient of your shipping, that seems unlikely to me that it occurred during shipping. Wonder what happened... Congrats on the bump.

Not that bad I guess..

hulk12001.jpg

I don't see any sign of a pre-chip in that location. Having been the recipient of your shipping, that seems unlikely to me that it occurred during shipping. Wonder what happened... Congrats on the bump.

(shrug) What can you do ? you win some, you lose some..did a little of both here.

I'd kill to have my 3.5 Hulk 1 back, calling Oakman! I can't believe the price the 2.0 recently went for... I don't think I'll ever be able to afford 4.0 now. :cry:

It's sitting oh so pretty next to my AF 15 and my new JIM 83. :cloud9: I doubled my money on that deal,guess timing is everything. ;)

Not that bad I guess..

hulk12001.jpg

'

Two great looking books! Too bad about the chip but it still looks great!

Not that bad I guess..

]

'

Two great looking books! Too bad about the chip but it still looks great!

Thanks Marc!

I'd kill to have my 3.5 Hulk 1 back, calling Oakman! I can't believe the price the 2.0 recently went for... I don't think I'll ever be able to afford 4.0 now. :cry:

It's sitting oh so pretty next to my AF 15 and my new JIM 83. :cloud9: I doubled my money on that deal,guess timing is everything. ;)

I can't seem to find the middle finger emoticon...

I can't seem to find the middle finger emoticon...

I'm sorry brother.Hey where is your HoS 92 in your sig. line? Did you sell it?

Nope haven't sold that one, I did sell my bats 227 9.4 though but made a comfortable profit on it. Put it back into some GA stuff I wanted, but I always the silver age itch once in awhile.

I'm glad those books found a good keeper home though and didn't just get endlessly passed around. (thumbs u

Nope haven't sold that one, I did sell my bats 227 9.4 though but made a comfortable profit on it. Put it back into some GA stuff I wanted, but I always the silver age itch once in awhile.

I'm glad those books found a good keeper home though and didn't just get endlessly passed around. (thumbs u

Well buddy the Hulk is surely a keeper,once keys get into my collection they never leave.Maybe when I'm dead. hm

Well buddy the Hulk is surely a keeper,once keys get into my collection they never leave.Maybe when I'm dead. hm

hm

:jokealert:

hm

:roflmao: I'll leave it for you in my will.

hm

:roflmao: I'll leave it for you in my will.

At this rate thats the only way I'll get another copy... I can't believe the latest price on that 2.5... That's like twice what I sold my 3.5 for a few years ago... I guess like you say, timing is everything.