• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread closed .

92 posts in this topic

Mystic #2 Schomburg/bondage/torture.....picture/cover says it all !!!

$695.

mystic22.jpg

P1040217.jpg

Always wanted a copy of this book! Nice!

I will be shocked if this lasts through the night...... :o

mARVEL mYSTERY #45 sCHOMBURG...... :o

Very tuff issue to find .

CGC 3.0 ( Looks like 5.0 imho ) :oOff-White to White Pages :o on a Timely :o

Price $725.

P1040219-1.jpg

P1040220-1.jpg

I always wanted to read that issue. That sure looks like the Red Skull on the cover, but never listed as an appearance in the guide.

Bruce

Bruce,

Eldon wants you to read this book.

http://www.htmlComics.com/Book/html.asp?Series_Name=Marvel%20Mystery%20Comics&Book_No=045&Page_Number=2Α=M&Lookup=

Price $725.

P1040219-1.jpg

P1040220-1.jpg

I always wanted to read that issue. That sure looks like the Red Skull on the cover, but never listed as an appearance in the guide.

Bruce

Bruce,

http://www.htmlComics.com/Book/html.asp?Series_Name=Marvel%20Mystery%20Comics&Book_No=045&Page_Number=2Α=M&Lookup=

Thanks, reading it now :)

Bruce

Flash #123 Fine + 6.5 to 7.0 ( probably closer to 6.5 because of few little smudges that you can't see unless you turn the book back and forth under eye level examination. Nice off-white pages . Excellent cover colors, bright, clean...very nice front cover. Back cover is nice, probably an 8.5 ish , clean, flat, bright. OSPG : in 6.5 is $603.50 Board price is $425.

Final Price $ 395.00 :o:insane: Crazzzzy Frankie and his crazzzzy deals have gone nutts...coo coo for co co puffs lol

_IMG_0008_NEW.jpg

_IMG_0009_NEW.jpg

Price $725.

P1040219-1.jpg

P1040220-1.jpg

Bruce

Bruce,

Bruce

Well...that was easy....Bruce...DR.FRANKENSTEIN wants you to buy this book :wishluck:

Price $725.

P1040219-1.jpg

P1040220-1.jpg

Bruce

Bruce,

Bruce

Well...that was easy....Bruce...DR.FRANKENSTEIN wants you to buy this book :wishluck:

Haha, I can't. I already spent about 2 grand on the boards this month :sick:

Bruce

Journey Into Mystery #124 9.2 easy White pages ........slight chance at a 9.4

Tint stress mark upper out side corner, 2 stress marks on spine( 1 of them barely visable)

Amazing cover gloss, and ink strike on front cover , very bright, very clean...gorgeous copy for the Thor lovers out there .Back cover is near perfect in every way...clean, bright, flat . This is a stunning copy .

OSPG in 9.2 is $240.00 Board price is $150.

_IMG_0006.jpg

_IMG_0007.jpg

Flash #123 Fine + 6.5 to 7.0 ( probably closer to 6.5 because of few little smudges that you can't see unless you turn the book back and forth under eye level examination. Nice off-white pages . Excellent cover colors, bright, clean...very nice front cover. Back cover is nice, probably an 8.5 ish , clean, flat, bright. OSPG : in 6.5 is $603.50 Board price is $425.

_IMG_0008_NEW.jpg

Suhweeeet! If I didn't already have 2 copies, I'd be mighty tempted.

_IMG_0008_NEW.jpg

Suhweeeet! If I didn't already have 2 copies, I'd be mighty tempted.

:baiting:Three copies is the key to the universe my fellow board member, and hopefully about to be my 1st sale of this thread :baiting:...certainly you want the key's to the universe...don't you :baiting:

There are plenty of books in this thread that are making me want to break the piggy bank. Wonderful selection here!

Well thank you sir... :acclaim:and for the record please let me sate the following "please break away" and "may I send you a hammer to hasten the "breaking" of your bank" :applause:

What are you looking for Sir Dover ? (shrug)

He's looking for 9.6/9.8 Neal Adams slabs to make his already ridiculous collection that much more ridiculous. He sometimes will give in and buy a low grade 9.4 when the mood strikes him. Isn't that common knowledge to all the regulars? :baiting:

Detective #403 Neal Adam's Sweeeeeet!

9.0 to 8.5 ( You guy's decide) off-white pages...a few stress( 3 ) marks on spine ( can't really see them in the scan ? ) keep this from being a 9.4 . Nice flat copy, real nice corners as well . I think this one may have been pressed , not certain .

GPA around $130ish Board price...$85.

_IMG_NEW-1.jpg

_IMG_0001_NEW-1.jpg