• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You did what? A pedigree love story.

241 posts in this topic

Eh, whatever you had it pressed. It is a pedigree, but it is a silverage book that is not a key. I am so desensitized to pressing, that it is getting hard for me to care this stuff anymore.

Then why post anything.

To express my opinion of indifference to the whole thing. So basically to express my opinion of no opinion. Sorry my post was not as drama filled or opinionated as you liked. Go checked J.C.'s post in this thread. I am sure that you will get what you want.

They're just comic books. I love comic books, don't get me wrong....but people need to lighten up and have fun. Being serious about it is fine. I'm very serious about the hobby as well. But the minute it's not fun anymore, I'd be gone.

JoeCollector; You seem miserable...like you hate comics...so why bother posting here? Is this a place where you vent your frustrations for the day and comics just happens to be the medium you've become addicted to person_without_enough_empathying about??

I think that was a really cool story!!!!

Great story. It had chills spills and thrills I give it two (thumbs u

Wow, you're easy to entertain.

And your easily impressed so big whoop. :P

I'm not sure how you took that, but I was just poking at Watson, not you in any way. Sorry about that.

lol No offense taken I thought I was just making a smart -assery filled retort. :foryou:

And Jim I'd like to add noway in hell has greggy ever "hardened" me. :sick:

I'm not sure how you took that, but I was just poking at Watson, not you in any way. Sorry about that.

lol No offense taken I thought I was just making a smart -assery filled retort. :foryou:

You dream of me every night.

You dream of me every night.
Those are night terrors not dreams.

Cool story Doc. Glad to hear you had the status returned, and added another Northland to your collection. I enjoyed reading your triumph over the lost label.

Don't worry, Lawrence isn't easily offended. He's been greggy hardened.

hm

So you tracked down an undisclosed Pedigree, sent it in for pressing, got a nice grade and $$$ bump (not to mention PQ) and are posting this for us all to bathe in your largess?

I'm bathing in your grammar finess :gossip:

They're just comic books. I love comic books, don't get me wrong....but people need to lighten up and have fun. Being serious about it is fine. I'm very serious about the hobby as well. But the minute it's not fun anymore, I'd be gone.

JoeCollector; You seem miserable...like you hate comics...so why bother posting here? Is this a place where you vent your frustrations for the day and comics just happens to be the medium you've become addicted to person_without_enough_empathying about??

I think that was a really cool story!!!!

:roflmao:

So you tracked down an undisclosed Pedigree, sent it in for pressing, got a nice grade and $$$ bump (not to mention PQ) and are posting this for us all to bathe in your largess?

Not really, I thoguht it was a fun story

It was a *great* story.. right up until you pressed it into a 9.0.

off, Vince.

He's right though...

Jim

He's right though...

Jim

Maybe so, but this thread isn't the time or the place for it. This WAS a fun thread. There are 5000 other threads for bitching and moaning (thumbs u

No one is person_without_enough_empathying and moaning. But when you see a ped get "modified", for no apparent reason, then you can't expect everyone to share your fun. The search was fun. It's a ped for a reason and you've now made it less fun...

Not our fault for pointing it out...

Jim