• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show your Horror movie related collectibles

82 posts in this topic

chainsaw2.jpg[/img]

"Stretch" is SO friggin hot! :luhv:

Dude...she was still HOT! I could not believe how well she aged! Plus she was soooo nice in person!

Is her cute country accent real or fake? :cloud9:

chainsaw2.jpg[/img]

"Stretch" is SO friggin hot! :luhv:

Dude...she was still HOT! I could not believe how well she aged! Plus she was soooo nice in person!

Is her cute country accent real or fake? :cloud9:

I met her at a signing like 4 years ago. I have a really bad time remembering stuff...I wanna say it was real...But I cant say for sure. :sorry:

I have collected all my life TV Horror Show Host shows. Those are the guys you see usually at the beginning and end of some monster movie and in-between at commercial breaks. I have from the 50's to present day shows with these guys. A bit of what I have are with Goulardie, Sammy Terry, Dr. Paul Bearer, the Ghoul, Marvin, The Nite Owl, Commander USA, Granpa Munster's Super Scary Saturday Movies. Elvira, Svengoolie, Zacherley, Stella, Vampira, Count Gor DeVol, Chiller Theater with the Six-Fingered hand and all those crazy other hosts from all over the U.S. I'd show a picture but showing a bunch of DVD's and tapes didn't sound too exciting. But thats my contribute to this thread.