• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show your Horror movie related collectibles

82 posts in this topic

I see a future Joe Hill* signature on this book! You my good sir, have made my day. Signature Series witnesses unite, this is a hot book for me at SDCC!

*Joe played the kid reading comicbooks in the original Creepshow!

Yeah! There are at least five more signatures I would love to add to this one.

I remember watching an interview with Stephen King and he was discussing the making of Creepshow. In the movie Joe's character was abused by the character played by Tom Atkins and they would have him in full makeup to look as if he had been beat. After filming one day Stephen King took Joe to a McDonalds and after the clerk took one look at Joe he called the police.

I have around 30-40 horror autographs. 8x11 photos of actors. I have nearly every single actor that played Jason in the original films. Warrington Gillete, Tom Morga, Weiland, CJ Graham, Kane Hodder,Richard Brooker. Also have a bunch of the random actors from the fi;ms. If they weren't autographed to myself I'm sure I could get a decent amount for the set. If anyones name is Dan and wants an awesome set of around 12 F13 autographs let me know lol Will trade for comics haha

I see a future Joe Hill* signature on this book! You my good sir, have made my day. Signature Series witnesses unite, this is a hot book for me at SDCC!

*Joe played the kid reading comicbooks in the original Creepshow!

Yeah! There are at least five more signatures I would love to add to this one.

That book is awesome too. :headbang: