• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why was the WTB Forum moved above the Forum-Only Marketplace?

98 posts in this topic

Wait a minute.....

Alas, we don't even have a minute... :(

end_of_world.jpg

Reminds me of something. hm Part 3 on the horizon?

Part 3? Old Skul goodness perhaps? hm

I just heard (for some bizarre reason) that the WTB forum was moved ahead of the Marketplace forum, which has resulted in me clicking (from muscle memory) on the WTB forum each and every time I want to see the For Sale Forum.

Not only do sellers have the bad economy to deal with, but also CGC :censored: it up as well.

Using that logic, what happens if the city should put up a stop sign between your home and the seedy adult book/video store?

How long will it take you to wipe out a family of six or bus load of nuns because you don't read the street signs?

I just heard (for some bizarre reason) that the WTB forum was moved ahead of the Marketplace forum, which has resulted in me clicking (from muscle memory) on the WTB forum each and every time I want to see the For Sale Forum.

Not only do sellers have the bad economy to deal with, but also CGC :censored: it up as well.

Using that logic, what happens if the city should put up a stop sign between your home and the seedy adult book/video store?

How long will it take you to wipe out a family of six or bus load of nuns because you don't read the street signs?

Exactly, since he confessed earlier that it was like he had gone blind. :cool:

Which I think is of great offense to all of our blind board members.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Which I think is of great offense to all of our blind board members.

It's kind of creepy when you quote yourself, you won't find Andy doing it.

Your avatar creeps me out. I adblocked it.

You can unblock soon, JC says is just fine the way it is, so it is time to change it..

You can unblock soon, JC says is just fine the way it is, so it is time to change it..

I have notice the change,but It hasn't messed me up.

Oh and GA,your avatar is creepy :eek:

lol

You can open your eyes, it's safe now.

You can open your eyes, it's safe now.

lol

And the fact it irritates you is an added bonus! :whee:

Just like a sheep. If CGC told you that they're flying down to pound 12-inch nails in your head, you'd probably PM me asking my opinion. :roflmao:

That's quite a leap, I was entertained all by myself that you are irritated, not that others are. I would have told you the same thing if you had had PMed me your beef.

He PM's his beef to you??? :sick:

Just like a sheep. If CGC told you that they're flying down to pound 12-inch nails in your head, you'd probably PM me asking my opinion. :roflmao:

That's quite a leap, I was entertained all by myself that you are irritated, not that others are. I would have told you the same thing if you had had PMed me your beef.

:roflmao:

:roflmao:

I've never heard it called PM'ing your beef, but maybe that's why he went blind? At least that's what momma said would happen... (shrug)