• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action 7, 10, 13

101 posts in this topic

Ok, I am going to leave this thread open for 3 seconds... after that, it is closed...

action 7...25k

action 10...15k

action 13...10K

If you will accept payment in the form of cars :takeit: to all 3.

:jokealert:

and closed again lol

dear GAtor,

You need to learn to wave your cowbell in public to get our attention. Go Gators! :ohnoez:

my wife thought that was so cool....sorry I haven't thanked you publicly :banana:

to be honest, I offered 3 diff boardies a chance to make an offer on these three books the other day, and none of them did...figured they weren't interested in them...

but, and I have to goto a home inspection and then a softball game, I am thinking of a number between 1 and 1 million... you only get one guess (post it) and if you hit it, you can buy one of the 3 books at 25% off my list price, how is that (shrug)

I just saw T-Blow was drafted in the 1st round???? Denver could have waited until the 3rd to pick him up.
actually they couldn't...Minn was taking him at 30 if denver hadn't... when denver took him, Minn traded out of the first round... unbelievable, huh (shrug)

I just saw T-Blow was drafted in the 1st round???? Denver could have waited until the 3rd to pick him up.
Minn would have taken him at #30...but since he was gone at 30, they traded out of the 1st round...
damn, you beat me too it!