• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

group shot thread
13 13

1,839 posts in this topic

I know you would and if hard times ever hit, you would be first one I would go to but those two are probably the last two I would let go! They are just too cool. One of these days I hope to add Strange Tales 1 and Journey 1 to the mix.

Nice picture! If you ever wanna sell that TOS or TTA #1s, please let me know. :cloud9: I would LOVE to own those!

Great minds think alike, I was just gonna type exactly the same thing.

2 great books that I still need :cloud9:

Nice picture! If you ever wanna sell that TOS or TTA #1s, please let me know. :cloud9: I would LOVE to own those!

Yeah I figured that. I think we are the same type of collector. (But I dont buy DCs...Thank GOD!!!) Yeah Bro...those two books look great for the grade given from the scan! Real nice! (worship)

I know you would and if hard times ever hit, you would be first one I would go to but those two are probably the last two I would let go! They are just too cool. One of these days I hope to add Strange Tales 1 and Journey 1 to the mix.

Thanks Bro! Good luck with the other two! Two other great books! :wishluck:

Thanks Bro! Good luck with the other two! Two other great books! :wishluck:

The TOS came out as a 4.0 and is what I expected but was really hoping for the 4.5. There is something nice about having matching grades. There is a small circular stain toward the lower part of the cover that you cannot really see that most definitely affected the grade.

The TTA was a bit more of a surprise. I really thought it would get the 5.0. It has a production crease and suffers from some slight Marvel chipping so that might have been it.

I could pay to get graders notes, but I just don't care enough. They are about where I expected them to be.

Yeah I figured that. I think we are the same type of collector. (But I dont buy DCs...Yet!!!)

Fixed that for you Frankie lol

Yeah I figured that. I think we are the same type of collector. (But I dont buy DCs...Yet!!!)

lol NO SHOT! I have a few DCs. Like three long boxes....out of over 70 long boxes. And only one graded DC book. Omega Men #3 First Lobo...He was my fav. comic years ago. But they ended that title. :mad: Goes to show you I have very low tastes. lol Other then that ...no love for DCs, :sumo:

lol NO SHOT! I have a few DCs. Like three long boxes....out of over 70 long boxes. And only one graded DC book. Omega Men #3 First Lobo...He was my fav. comic years ago. But they ended that title. :mad: Goes to show you I have very low tastes. lol Other then that ...no love for DCs, :sumo:

I love the way you say you have a few, ( 3 Boxes = 900+) lol some peoples collections are not that big.

I liked the Omega men and Lobo was pretty cool. I got em all tucked away somewhere. ;)

I love the way you say you have a few, ( 3 Boxes = 900+) lol some peoples collections are not that big.

I liked the Omega men and Lobo was pretty cool. I got em all tucked away somewhere. ;)

As you can understand thats the OCD talking saying 900 comics is nothing. You understand this way of thinking. lol Yeah dude...loved Lobo. I still have the cardboard stand up I rescued from my LCS back in the 90s.

:cloud9:

2012-07-23201743.jpg[/img]

As you can understand thats the OCD talking saying 900 comics is nothing. You understand this way of thinking. lol Yeah dude...loved Lobo. I still have the cardboard stand up I rescued from my LCS back in the 90s.

:cloud9:

2012-07-23201743.jpg[/img]

I totally understand, we are definitely on the same wavelength.

That Lobo is excellent, I hope you have it displayed.

On the subject of the Omega men here is a group shot of the original art for issue #19

OmegaMen19.jpg

OmegaMen19Splash.jpg

Wow, you have all the OA for one issue? You take OCD to new levels. (worship):applause:

Oh yes, I collect OA also.

I have about 300 pages & about 100 sketches. (thumbs u

None of it on display anymore due to space. :cry:

On the subject of the Omega men here is a group shot of the original art for issue #19

OmegaMen19.jpg

OmegaMen19Splash.jpg

Wow, you have all the OA for one issue? You take OCD to new levels. (worship):applause:

Oh yes, I collect OA also.

I have about 300 pages & about 100 sketches. (thumbs u

None of it on display anymore due to space. :cry:

nice!!!!!!