• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

group shot thread
13 13

1,838 posts in this topic

The gold is the best by far, the purple/yellow was just walking past and joined in.

I'm not a boob guy so I'm gonna have to go with the yellow suit next to the gold! Slamming body! :cloud9:

Poor beast in the purple and yellow! I eagerly await everyone jumping on their pedestal and telling you how deplorable you judging her is! lol

What's with the beast in the purple and yellow suit. :eek:

My favorite is the gold suit. :luhv:

Oh yes, nice.

i read this on this current page and didn't see the picture and literally thought you were talking about Beast from X-Men and his yellow suit

The gold is the best by far, the purple/yellow was just walking past and joined in.

I'm not a boob guy so I'm gonna have to go with the yellow suit next to the gold! Slamming body! :cloud9:

Poor beast in the purple and yellow! I eagerly await everyone jumping on their pedestal and telling you how deplorable you judging her is! lol

Not judging, just wondering how she sneaked in with the super hotties, I would be well happy with her or any of them/all of them/some of them.

Reality...none of them :cry:

lol

Dont worry, it's only "deplorable" when i do it :acclaim:

Your still crying about that? That was so last week Bro. :makepoint:lol

See now I like the chick in the purple and yellow, but only if she stopped making that I just put the kids in the oven face.

lol

See now I like the chick in the purple and yellow, but only if she stopped making that I just put the kids in the oven face.

:roflmao:

It is unbecoming.

Casey_Anthony.jpg

lol

It is unbecoming.

Casey_Anthony.jpg

lol You better stop it Bro...He will block us both. :devil:

lol

It is unbecoming.

Casey_Anthony.jpg

lol You better stop it Bro...He will block us both. :devil:

lol

Poophead!!! lol

Sorry to disappoint you BAF but i only block dooshnozzles. I still expect a public apology thread though shortly followed by a public retraction thread! :wishluck:

Poophead!!! lol

Sorry to disappoint you BAF but i only block dooshnozzles. I still expect a public apology thread though shortly followed by a public retraction thread! :wishluck:

:acclaim: