• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

group shot thread
13 13

1,839 posts in this topic

c0f9b86f.jpg6cc1f4bd.jpg

Not pictured are the 4.0 ASM 1 and the 5.5 Xmen 1 that I sold to Symbiotic I shipped them out to Joey a little but ago. Wish I had held them for a while longer as that would have been a great shot.

The 5.5 Xmen 1 shown belongs to mycomicshop since they just bought it. The 2.0 Asm 1 belongs to Jerseycomic at the end of the month.

hm I forgot to pull my FF 1 out for that shot oh well. Its raw right now anyways. I always seem to forget about that book. I was supposed to get it slabbed at heroes and its still sitting in a Mylar.

Edited by dscott

Why the cover up of that Avengers 1 label? Is that a PGX label I see hiding under there? hm

Yea I took it in on a trade. It's heading to Joey next week and will be Cgced in Chicago.

c0f9b86f.jpg

Why the cover up of that Avengers 1 label? Is that a PGX label I see hiding under there? hm

Oh and the Avengers 1 is slabbed by the mess company and will be cracked next month at Chicago for a real grade after Stan signs it.

:makepoint:

Oh and the Avengers 1 is slabbed by the mess company and will be cracked next month at Chicago for a real grade after Stan signs it.

No need to be ashamed. I think we have all "batted for the other team" on one occassion or another.

Guess I should learn to read :idea:

Guess I should learn to read :idea:

All in fun. All in fun. :grin:

Thought I would post a group of some of my #1's

Edit: It just dawned on me this is the Silver Comics forum and I have a copper and two bronze in there. I can re-take the pics if anyone thinks I should.

group1.jpg

group2.jpg

group3.jpg

Edited by zuulioso