• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2 copies of Action 1 and a Tec 27 on display at SoCal Comics

25 posts in this topic

Just got SoCal Comics in San Diego's weekly e-mail and it says on free comic book day there will be 2 copies of Action 1 and 1 Detective 27 on display. Doesn't say anything about grades, CGC'd or not, or where they come from, but I'll most likely stop by and check it out and pick up some freebies and report back.

Just got SoCal Comics in San Diego's weekly e-mail and it says on free comic book day there will be 2 copies of Action 1 and 1 Detective 27 on display. Doesn't say anything about grades, CGC'd or not, or where they come from, but I'll most likely stop by and check it out and pick up some freebies and report back.

They always announce the grade. If its high.

I read on their website that they will have two copies of Action #1, but nothing mentioned about a Tec 27

Their e-mail says 1 Detective 27 also.

So not for sale, just on display?

Yeah, the e-mail mentions you can get your picture taken with them though. :)

Just about anything is for sale at the right price. ;)

He will get a few offers me thinks. :)

That's quite true. :cool: I wonder if there will be some security guards there to protect these gems hm

My good friend and sometimes business partner Jamie Newbold, who runs SOCAl, is a retired police officer. He is well prepared to protect those books! Woe any criminal who tries anything!

That's quite true. :cool: I wonder if there will be some security guards there to protect these gems hm

My good friend and sometimes business partner Jamie Newbold, who runs SOCAl, is a retired police officer. He is well prepared to protect those books! Woe any criminal who tries anything!

:headbang: (thumbs u

No body is gonna touch those books! :cool:

I always get goosebumps when I see a Tec 27 or Action 1 in person, which I rarely have.

That would be something to see if some unknowing punk kid goes in there and gets the kicked out of him.

That would be something to see if some unknowing punk kid goes in there and gets the kicked out of him.

I would pay $50 to hold it for one minute with a picture. ;)

No body is gonna touch those books! :cool:

I always get goosebumps when I see a Tec 27 or Action 1 in person, which I rarely have.

I still remember seeing Metropolis 6.5 over five years ago...ahhhh...whooaa...

I say charge $100 (just sounds better) to give each person one minute worth of picture time with the Action #1, and keep the line moving. At 6K an hour, your bound to earn a handsome sum during a long convention day.

True, you might have to be crazy to spend $100 to do so but there should be enough crazy collectors out there to make things interesting for a little while at least.

I say charge $100 (just sounds better) to give each person one minute worth of picture time with the Action #1, and keep the line moving. At 6K an hour, your bound to earn a handsome sum during a long convention day.

True, you might have to be crazy to spend $100 to do so but there should be enough crazy collectors out there to make things interesting for a little while at least.

Gator was doing it for free at Megacon. :banana: