• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jonah Hex Movie--First Footage

37 posts in this topic

That horse with the guns strapped looked really sick!

That was actually the part I wasn't so sure about. :eek:

I was hoping they were going to go with the Clint Eastwood western style, but it looks like they are going for more of the Hollywood feel.

I was hoping they were going to go with the Clint Eastwood western style, but it looks like they are going for more of the Hollywood feel.

+1

Those bits I saw just scared me. Darn Hollywood. Keep it simple and subdued, it'll work better and help the story rather than this . :pullhair:

Agreed, he'd do well in a neo-Spaghetti Western. Some of those Sergio Leone extreme close ups would be sweet on his face.

Early reviews on aintitcool.com are that the movie is terrible and a candidate for the worst movie of 2010...

Jim

Hmmm... Hollywood does it again - takes a great property and turns it into *spoon*. At least Iron Man and Scott Pilgrim v. The World both look great.