• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can I Cancel a Bid on Heritage?

14 posts in this topic

I made a massive error on bidding on a book (added two extra digits). Can I get it corrected? :eek:

Call 'em.

I made a massive error on bidding on a book (added two extra digits). Can I get it corrected? :eek:

Call 'em.

But first tell us which book.

:baiting:

Okay it's fixed,wow that was scary. I was doing a group batch bid and was bidding and then pressing tab to the next book and bidding on the next one. I guess tab did not work once and I was not paying attention when I confirmed and I put 4 digits in one bid by accident. :ohnoez:

As for the book it's not a Timely or DC.

Well, if you made a typo and bid a stupid amount, you still have about a 40% chance you will be the underbidder.

Depending on the book. hm

Well, if you made a typo and bid a stupid amount, you still have about a 40% chance you will be the underbidder.

Depending on the book. hm

Unfortunately it was not one of those books. I ended bidding $20,090 on a book valued at $200 but I was able to correct it.

(Was supposed to be 200 and then I though I pressed TAB and then wanted to bid 90 on the next book in the sequence.)