• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

May Heritage Auction thread

33 posts in this topic

Larson Marvel Mystery 9 and CGC 1.0 Bat 1 :cool:
bring it big boy :baiting:
those be board threats? :mad:lol if i win it, you can buy my 3.0 :grin: besides, you have to take care of WW. :grin:
trust me, I am winning it :devil:

those be board threats? :mad:lol if i win it, you can buy my 3.0 :grin: besides, you have to take care of WW. :grin:

he's going to sell the funny stuff's to get it, and use the surplus to go after a spelling degree at uf.

he's going to sell the funny stuff's to get it, and use the surplus to go after a spelling degree at uf.

funny stuff :cloud9:

funny stuff :cloud9:

All of Billy's posts are quite humorous.

lol

lol

:flamed: