• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

East Coast Legends Tour input - now including Jim Steranko

523 posts in this topic

If Jim comes on board he would only be signing books unless you ask for it to be personalized. Which is what I think you were hoping for.

Dammit, I was hoping all mine would say "To Chandler."

If Jim comes on board he would only be signing books unless you ask for it to be personalized. Which is what I think you were hoping for.

Dammit, I was hoping all mine would say "To Chandler."

Well that can be arranged. lol

What is everybody getting signed?

Amazing Spider-man 100 8.5 (already signed by Stan Lee) For Romita

Amazing Spider-man 200 9.4 (already signed by Stan Lee) For Romita

Amazing Spider-man 238 9.6 For Romita

Captain America Annual #8 9.6 (already signed by Beatty & Zeck with Sketch by Zeck) For Romita, Trimpe and Joe Simon

Captain America Vol 3 #22 9.6 (already signed by Andy Kubert & Mark Waid) for Joe Simon

What is everybody getting signed?

A little of everything Marvel for me. TOSs in the 40's for Larry and Stan. Some modern Avengers for Infantino, Sinnott, Shooter and Colan - multiples or single sigs depending on the issue. I think I have one for Romita. And ... a Cap 113 for Steranko - and a to be mentioned later Daredevil if I can get these two to Chandler in time. And just to give you a little excitement Lloyd .. an IM #1 for Colan. :baiting:

I'm not sure if Chandler has yet confirmed Steranko or Infantino, but I won't be around for the shipping deadline. Mine need to go to Chandler today. When in doubt ... proceed with calculated recklessness. That's my motto!