• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

East Coast Legends Tour input - now including Jim Steranko

523 posts in this topic

Our being at SuperCon is not as sure as I would have hoped. So at this time I would have to say no or maybe we can work something out with CGC to accept submissions for us. I have been waiting for confirmation on certain creators to be at SuperCon and I just recently was told they would not be there. Sorry.

JUST ADDED HERB TRIMPE!

WORKING ON THE DETAILS AND MORE CREATORS.

Current creator list consist of:

John Romita

Joe Simon

Jim Shooter

Joe Sinnott

Larry Lieber

Herb Trimpe

Can you give us a hint who else might be added. It might help me plan my submission!

:) Pretty please?

JUST ADDED GENE COLAN!

WORKING ON THE DETAILS AND MORE CREATORS.

Current creator list consist of:

Gene Colan

Larry Lieber

John Romita

Jim Shooter

Joe Simon

Joe Sinnott

Herb Trimpe

And more still being worked on.

It would be great if Mr. Steranko could be a part of it after not being able to make the LA Rock n Con. :wishluck:

Oh, crud. Steranko didn't make the Rock n Con?!?!?!? I guess my books didn't get signed, Chandler what's the procedure, will you just return them and refund?

I am only the man if I can deliver the books to be signed so all I can say is "SHOW ME THE BOOKS"!!!

Don't make a liar out of me. I told these creators that you guys have been dying to get your books signed by them. So let's make this BIG. Besides you never know when these opportunites could come to an end. CGC could change there rules or these guys may not be able to sign again. You never know. I feel very very lucky to be able to get Gene Colan, who only a month ago was looking at never being able to draw again. So come on guys and gals. You don't want to be one of those collectors that says "Rats! I can't believe I missed out of that signing and now they are gone!" I did my part to get this put together now it is up to you guys to make this GREAT!

I am only the man if I can deliver the books to be signed so all I can say is "SHOW ME THE BOOKS"!!!

Don't make a liar out of me. I told these creators that you guys have been dying to get your books signed by them. So let's make this BIG. Besides you never know when these opportunites could come to an end. CGC could change there rules or these guys may not be able to sign again. You never know. I feel very very lucky to be able to get Gene Colan, who only a month ago was looking at never being able to draw again. So come on guys and gals. You don't want to be one of those collectors that says "Rats! I can't believe I missed out of that signing and now they are gone!" I did my part to get this put together now it is up to you guys to make this GREAT!

OK

Hows this for Joe Simon, John Romita and Herb Trimpe?

87158.jpg

OK

Hows this for Joe Simon, John Romita and Herb Trimpe?

87158.jpg

That would be cool...but I would worry one of them would sign over the sketch

I am more worried that where do they sign and not cover over a previous sig or the sketch? And how many copies of that books would you be submitting? 5? 7? lol

Just one copy of that book!

But I have other books needing to turn into multi sigs

Thanks for the help