• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

East Coast Legends Tour input - now including Jim Steranko

523 posts in this topic

Ok guys here is my situation. In order for me to get Steranko and Infantino I have to guarantee them 50 books each. So I need help. I need some input on this one.

I'm in for (3) Steranko's for sure, maybe 4-5 dependng what I can dig up but for sure at least 3 books for him.

When you say you have to guarantee 50 each, what I'm guessing is that you have to guarantee a certain minimum payment. Let's say you were paying them $20/book, which would mean a minimum payment of $1,000. Are you allowed to say that the price is $x/book, assuming that you receive at least 50 books, but if you receive less than 50 books, the price will be adjusted to reflect having received less than 50 books?

Ok guys here is my situation. In order for me to get Steranko and Infantino I have to guarantee them 50 books each. So I need help. I need some input on this one.

Any chance of a sketch from either of them? hm