• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

East Coast Legends Tour input - now including Jim Steranko

523 posts in this topic

Due to Sharon's spinal surgery back 6 weeks ago and she has not been released by her doctor for extended travel yet, we are pushing back the East Coast Legends Tour to the end of June. So we will get more details out in the next few days once I have talked to all of the creators who had committed so far.

And that gives us more time to get more creators and you guys more time to send in more books. :idea:

Due to Sharon's spinal surgery back 6 weeks ago and she has not been released by her doctor for extended travel yet, we are pushing back the East Coast Legends Tour to the end of June. So we will get more details out in the next few days once I have talked to all of the creators who had committed so far.

And that gives us more time to get more creators and you guys more time to send in more books. :idea:

more books... :whee:

Continue to get well Sharon :foryou:

Sweet...give me more time to save up!

ok. Official submission announcements will be going out on Tuesday, June 1. Although we may be adding more creators. The submission deadline will be Friday, June 18th, 2010. Pricing details can be found at Legends Tour prices and details.. More information will be coming out as it is available.

ok. Official submission announcements will be going out on Tuesday, June 1. Although we may be adding more creators. The submission deadline will be Friday, June 18th, 2010. Pricing details can be found at Legends Tour prices and details.. More information will be coming out as it is available.

Thanks for the info Chandler