• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

East Coast Legends Tour input - now including Jim Steranko

523 posts in this topic

YOU ASKED AND DWC DELIVERS.

JIM STERANKO

JimSteranko.jpg

IS NOW PART OF THE EAST COAST LEGENDS TOUR.

Please go to the Desert Wind Comics website for complete details. The price for Jim will be the same as it is for Joe Simon, John Romita and Larry Lieber. The info will be updated tonight but just use the same price as John Romita.

CHANGE

MY BAD NEWS IS GOOD NEWS FOR EVERYONE ELSE.

Due to a family medical emergancy I have contacted all of the creators and have pushed the signing back to the weekend of July 9th-12th. That means the submission deadline has moved to July 2nd.

Over the weekend I was informed by my mother that she will be having major surgery on Monday, June 21st. I am not willing to leave town with my mother coming off of major surgery so I have moved the East Coast Legends Tour back 2 weeks. It is good news for you guys because it gives everyone 2 more weeks to get books in and it gives me a little more time to get some more creators on board.

All 7 crreators currently part of the tour have said no problem and have agreed to move the signings to the weekend of July 9th-12th.

So everyone can breath a sigh of relief and can have more time to get books ready.

To repeat the submission deadline is now July 2nd.

Just a bump for everyone wanting to put books in on this!

JJ

YOU ASKED AND DWC DELIVERS.

JIM STERANKO

IS NOW PART OF THE EAST COAST LEGENDS TOUR.

Oh yeah..guessed before the announcement...

Steranko?

Chandler if you have books from Stan Lee event that were for Jim Steranko to sign, you will just carry those over or do we need to fill out a form and resub the form to you?

Unless you had specifically put Steranko on your previous submission form all books signed by Stan Lee are at CGC being graded.

Chandler if you have books from Stan Lee event that were for Jim Steranko to sign, you will just carry those over or do we need to fill out a form and resub the form to you?

Unless you had specifically put Steranko on your previous submission form all books signed by Stan Lee are at CGC being graded.

One book was pure Steranko , the other Steranko /SInnott .

Cool

One book was pure Steranko , the other Steranko /SInnott .

Cool

That one was mine!!! :banana: :banana:

Nick Fury Agent of SHIELD 1 variant!!! :banana: :banana: