• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wow

90 posts in this topic

(worship)Bat book

Awesome book

With that mis-wrap? meh

I love it when a 9.8 is more important and noteworthy than a fuglisaurus miswrap.

See I'm not that anal. I see a book that is over 30 years old and looks like it just came off the racks. A classic Adams cover at that. Have people become so hateful that they have the need to talk down to someone who appreciates something that was well taken care of.

I love it when a 9.8 is more important and noteworthy than a fuglisaurus miswrap.

See I'm not that anal. I see a book that is over 30 years old and looks like it just came off the racks. A classic Adams cover at that. Have people become so hateful that they have the need to talk down to someone who appropriates something that was well taken care of.

If you want me to talk down to you, i'll be happy to do so. Everyone on the Boards appropriates a little humor now and then.

If you are going to post a thread about an "Amazing book" with the heading "Wow," please make it WOW-worthy. If the book is miswrapped, I will feel free to place the importance on the miswrap that I believe is appropriate. You may continue to slobber over the 9.8 in the left corner. lather, rinse, repeat.

See I'm not that anal. I see a book that is over 30 years old and looks like it just came off the racks. A classic Adams cover at that. Have people become so hateful that they have the need to talk down to someone who appropriates something that was well taken care of.

If you want me to talk down to you, i'll be happy to do so. Everyone on the Boards appropriates a little humor now and then.

If you are going to post a thread about an "Amazing book" with the heading "Wow," please make it WOW-worthy. If the book is miswrapped, I will feel free to place the importance on the miswrap that I believe is appropriate. You may continue to slobber over the 9.8 in the left corner. lather, rinse, repeat.

Well I feel its a wow worthy book. If you didn't like it why say anything? Are you that miserable with you life that you have the need to act this way? Ask yourself that.

See I'm not that anal.

Paging Jeffro. :cry:

I'm a front door man :sumo:

And the caring custodian of the out of context thread.

Another inmate has volunteered for that membership in that asylum it seems.

See I'm not that anal. I see a book that is over 30 years old and looks like it just came off the racks. A classic Adams cover at that. Have people become so hateful that they have the need to talk down to someone who appropriates appreciates something that was well taken care of.

Well, if you wanna talk anal.............

lol

See I'm not that anal. I see a book that is over 30 years old and looks like it just came off the racks. A classic Adams cover at that. Have people become so hateful that they have the need to talk down to someone who appropriates appreciates something that was well taken care of.

Well, if you wanna talk anal.............

Thanks

fixed

See I'm not that anal. I see a book that is over 30 years old and looks like it just came off the racks. A classic Adams cover at that. Have people become so hateful that they have the need to talk down to someone who appreciates something that was well taken care of.

He's not being anal at all. It's a matter of aesthetics. Many folks don't like fugly miswraps. I don't mind a little white on the edge as long as it's even and thin.

(thumbs u

Well I feel its a wow worthy book. If you didn't like it why say anything? Are you that miserable with you life that you have the need to act this way? Ask yourself that.

Yes, my misery and hatefulness have consumed my soul. Like Conan on the Wheel of Woe, I may do nothing other than project my hatefulness and misery upon well-intentioned (and not-Comic Supply) posters such as yourself. I will endeavor to do better in the future and vow that I will only post things like "Sick book!" "Sweet," and "If I only had the money I'd buy it" whenever anyone posts a miswrapped POS that has a 9.8 on it.

Thank you 8milemax for helping me come to my senses. God bless you and the noble work you are doing.

Yes, my misery and hatefulness have consumed my soul. Like Conan on the Wheel of Woe, I may do nothing other than project my hatefulness and misery upon well-intentioned (and not-Comic Supply) posters such as yourself. I will endeavor to do better in the future and vow that I will only post things like "Sick book!" "Sweet," and "If I only had the money I'd buy it" whenever anyone posts a miswrapped POS that has a 9.8 on it.

Thank you 8milemax for helping me come to my senses. God bless you and the noble work you are doing.

What does Comic Supply have to do with this book? What are you trying to say? My point is why say anything about the book at all? If you didn't like it don't say anything.