• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The First Picture Of THOR From The New Movie

75 posts in this topic

These pictures look great. But it will be the dialogue that either makes or breaks this film. I no longer read Thor (stopped around the Thunderstrike era) and I'm not aware of what the current dialogue is like.

It would be nice to see a paragraph of Thor's lines.

"I know not what to do with him! He grows more wily. more dangerous, more uncontrollable each hour! "

These pictures look great. But it will be the dialogue that either makes or breaks this film. I no longer read Thor (stopped around the Thunderstrike era) and I'm not aware of what the current dialogue is like.

It would be nice to see a paragraph of Thor's lines.

"I know not what to do with him! He grows more wily. more dangerous, more uncontrollable each hour! "

:gossip: The new Thor comics have been pretty good.

Love the pics, can't wait to see the film! Hope it's no where near as bad as the Daredevil movie :sick:

Really? What kind of armor is that? Looks like plastic.

Looks like Photoshop.

Are you sure this isn't a clip from Brokeback Mountain that's been shopped? hm

Dice now that was funny

Sorry folks, but it does look like the armor that came with my 5 -year old son's Viking halloween costume (shrug)

Asked in another thread

why did thor change is armor and in what issue?

Read it. Love it. So good.