• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I just made friends with the mailman....

33 posts in this topic

I walked out to greet the mailman today becuase I was expecting a comic in the mail. I asked him if he had a package for me and he said yes. I said cool I have been waiting for this comic. His eyes lit up and he said you collect comics too? I said yup. He told me he has about 40 boxes and he has collected since he was a kid. He said we should get together and look at each others collections sometime so I said are yours for sale and he said they could be. We exchanged phone numbers and kinda made plans for this weekend. I am curious to see what he has......maybe some good deals to be had!! :headbang:

I walked out to greet the mailman today becuase I was expecting a comic in the mail. I asked him if he had a package for me and he said yes. I said cool I have been waiting for this comic. His eyes lit up and he said you collect comics too? I said yup. He told me he has about 40 boxes and he has collected since he was a kid. He said we should get together and look at each others collections sometime so I said are yours for sale and he said they could be. We exchanged phone numbers and kinda made plans for this weekend. I am curious to see what he has......maybe some good deals to be had!! :headbang:

About how old is he? This isn't him, is it?

mailman.jpg

I walked out to greet the mailman today becuase I was expecting a comic in the mail. I asked him if he had a package for me and he said yes. I said cool I have been waiting for this comic. His eyes lit up and he said you collect comics too? I said yup. He told me he has about 40 boxes and he has collected from packages that went missing on his route since he was a kid. He said we should get together and look at each others collections sometime so I said are yours for sale and he said they could be. We exchanged phone numbers and kinda made plans for this weekend. I am curious to see what he has......maybe some good deals to be had!! :headbang:

Proper adjustment made. (thumbs u

Did he look like this?

mailman_newman_seinfeld.jpg

You're screwed.

That's sweet. What will you two be wearing on your date?

That's sweet. What will you two be wearing on your date?

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

i learned a long time ago to take care of the mail man. i always give 50.00 on christmas. also through out the year i will give him a gift cert or two. if i knew his birthday i would get him a gift. he is the best. everytime i get a package i have this place on my porch where i asked him to leave it. if he knows i am expecting something that i need to send out asap for cgc ss ops he goes out of his way to bring it by early so i can get it in the mail. you have to take care of the important people in your life.

Tried to get my mail carrier's phone number...just got maced instead doh!

mail_Carrier.jpg

Unless I'm out of practice, I'd guess she's neither Male nor a Man. hm

Did he deliver his package to you, as requested? :banana: